Southern African Predators
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... to vast herds of elephants, and everything in between. Set off on this once-in-a-lifetime Journey, taking in all of the Southern Africa essentials, from a classic safari in Kruger National Park, to feeling the spray of the mighty Victoria Falls and admiring the splendour of dreamy Cape Town.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the many sights of stunning Cape Town
- Face your fears as you dive with great white sharks
- Feel the ‘smoke that thunders’ on a Flight of Angels over Victoria Falls
- Gaze at vast herds of elephants in Chobe National Park
- Experience the diversity of three very different countries: South Africa, Zimbabwe & Botswana
- Spot the Big Five on safari
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International & internal flights
- 11 nights in 5* hotels
- 4 days car hire
- Guided Cape Cuisine Walking tour
- Shark Cage Diving
- 7 game activities
- Croc City entrance fee
- Flight of Angels (12-13 minutes) helicopter ride
- Victoria Falls tour
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
- Time difference: GMT+2
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa for South Africa or Botswana but will need one for Zimbabwe; please speak to your consultant for more information.
- Language: South Africa – 11 official languages including English & Afrikaans, Botswana – English & Setswana, Zimbabwe – 16 official languages including English.
- Currency: South Africa – South African Rand (ZAR), Botswana – Pula (BWP), Zimbabwe – Zimbabwean dollar (ZWD), US dollars preferred in Zimbabwe.
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours
- Plug type: South Africa – 3 large round pins, Botswana & Zimbabwe – same as UK
- Voltage: 220-240V
Fly from UK to Cape Town
Welcome to Africa’s most beautiful city! Surrounded by majestic mountains and twinkling blue sea, Cape Town is crammed with enough gorgeous natural attractions and fascinating cultural sights to keep you occupied for weeks.
5* Twelve Apostles Hotel
Guided Cape Cuisine Walking Tour White Shark Cage Diving
Fly on to the Sabi Sands Reserve on the border of Kruger National Park, the definitive safari park. Head out into the bush with your qualified guide to see if you can spot the Big Five on the safari of a lifetime.
5* Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
4 Game Drives
Next stop is the up-and-coming city of Johannesburg – visit Croc City for the chance to view the many crocodiles and other reptiles at close range, and don’t forget your camera!
5* InterContinental OR Tambo Hotel
Croc City Entrance Ticket
Head to the airport for your flight to Zimbabwe, home to one of the seven natural wonders of the world – the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls. Feel the spray on a Falls tour then soar above the water on the iconic Flight of Angels helicopter ride.
5* Elephant Camp
Flight of Angels (12-13 minutes) Helicopter Ride Victoria Falls Tour
Chobe National Park
Arrive in Botswana and head straight for Chobe National Park, renowned for its massive herds of elephants. See if you can spot them from your riverside lodge, or head out onto the water for a closer look.
5* Chobe Game Lodge
3 game activities