South West Highlights
Tick off the highlights as you travel to the vibrant cities of Perth and Fremantle, quaff quality wines in Margaret River, and soak up the sun on the glorious beaches – it’s a Journey to be savoured.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the pretty parks and relaxing river in cheerful Perth
- Hop on your bike and cycle around stunning Rottnest Island
- Taste fabulous wine and food and surf the waves in Margaret River
- Laze on the soft sands of various pristine beaches
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 8 nights in 4–5* hotels & hand-picked local gems
- 6 days car hire
- Discover Rottnest Island tour with lunch
- Margaret River Wine, Gallery & Brewery tour
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Perth Airport (PER)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 19 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Perth
Spend a couple of days exploring the sunny city of Perth, Western Australia’s state capital. Visit the stunning beaches and crystal-clear waters of Rottnest Island on a day trip.
5* Pan Pacific Perth
Includes a Discover Rottnest Island tour with lunch
Food and wine lovers will not be disappointed with pretty Margaret River, which is also a surfers' haven, home to pristine beaches and magical limestone caves.
4* Margarets Beach Resort & Spa
Includes a Wine, Gallery & Brewery tour
Surrounded by towering eucalyptus forests and verdant national parks, Pemberton is a great spot for a scenic excursion on the Karri Forest Explorer Drive or one of the numerous trail walks.
3.5* Karri Valley Resort
Continue on to Albany’s stunning stretch of coastline, a prime whale watching location. Look out for the wildflowers, which bloom in September, and the beautiful balmy beaches.
4* Hotel Ibis Styles Albany
Head down to eclectic Fremantle’s foreshore for first-class seafood restaurants, a lively marina, fabulous markets and pristine white beaches.
4.5* Esplanade Hotel Fremantle – by Rydges
Depart Fremantle and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.