Some of the highlights included are:
- Ascend the soaring Petronas Towers for fabulous views of Kuala Lumpur’s cityscape
- Explore the exotic markets and striking temples of Kota Kinabalu in Sabah
- Admire the diverse nature of Kinabalu Park, Malaysia’s first World Heritage Site
- Ascend Penang Hill for far-reaching views across buzzing Georgetown
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 12 nights in our best-selling 5* hotels
- Private Evening Colours of Kuala Lumpur tour with dinner & cultural show
- Private Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs tour
- Private Sunset Tour with steamboat dinner in Penang
- All transfers aboard a private vehicle
Need to know
- Arrives: Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 90 days
- Language: Standard Malay
- Currency: Malaysian ringgit (MYR)
- Flying time from UK: around 16 hours via Dubai
- Plug type: Same as UK
- Voltage: 220V/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Kuala Lumpur
Touch down in exotic Kuala Lumpur, check out Chinatown’s open-air bazaar and taste the delicious Malay cuisine. Perhaps head up to the observation deck on level 86 of the Petronas Towers for sweeping city views.
5* Shangri-La Hotel - Horizon Club
Includes a Private Evening Colours of Kuala Lumpur tour with dinner & cultural show
Fly across to Sabah and Kota Kinabalu, browse the night markets and admire the remarkable temples. Soak yourself in the soothing mineral baths at Poring Hot Springs and gaze up at the soaring 4095 metre peak of Mount Kinabalu.
5* Shangri La's Rasa Ria Resort & SPA
Includes a private Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs tour
For a cool respite from the steamy town of Georgetown, take a wander up Penang Hill where you’ll be treated to an outstanding view all the way across to the mainland. Later, dine on board a steamboat as part of your Penang sunset tour.
5* Shangri-La Rasa Sayang Resort
Includes a private Sunset Tour with steamboat dinner
Depart Penang and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.