Some of the highlights included are:
- Learn to frame the perfect shot with the help of a professional photographer in Delhi
- Gaze in wonder at the splendour of the majestic Taj Mahal and Agra's striking Red Fort
- Wander around the beautiful temples and havelis of Jaisalmer Fort
- Relax by the lake in Udaipur, Rajasthan’s most romantic city
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 15 nights in 4–4.5* hotels
- 15 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- City tours in Old Delhi, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, & Udaipur
- Visit to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
- Visit to the city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Visit to Amber Fort in Jaipur & Junagarh Fort in Bikaner
- Jaisalmer sand dunes camel safari
- Jeep safari to Bishnoi Village
- Excursion to Jodhpur City
- Visit to Mehrangarh Fort & Jaswant Thada
- Evening Jeep safari in Deogarh
- Late-afternoon boat ride on Lake Pichola
- Services of a tour manager throughout your Journey, with airport meet & greets
- All transfers
- Journeys exclusive: Framing the Morning – Delhi Photo Tour
Need to know
- Arrives: Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
- Time difference: GMT+5:30
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Hindi, English
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR)
- Flying time from UK: Around 9 hours
- Plug type: 3 large round pins
- Voltage: 230 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Delhi
Discover Delhi’s cornucopia of colour and life with a professional photographer, who will walk you through the flower markets and bustling bazaars in search of a perfect photograph.
4* Le Meridien
Includes a morning city tour of Old Delhi; a Journeys exclusive: Framing the Morning – Delhi Photo Tour
Let the majesty of the Taj Mahal take your breath away in bustling Agra. You’ll never forget your first glimpse of this magnificent monument to love, every bit as spectacular as you imagine.
4* Radisson Blu
Includes an afternoon visit to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
Browse the eclectic markets along the thronging streets of Jaipur, known as the Pink City, due to the rosy hue of its historic centre.
Includes a visit to Fatehpur Sikri; a morning visit to Amber Fort; an afternoon city tour of Jaipur
Admire the beauty of the lemon-hued Mandawa Castle and gaze at the serene beauty of Gajner Palace, surrounded by lakes and trees.
4.5* Gajner Palace Hotel
It’s a tale of two forts today as you take a tour of both Jaisalmer and Junagarh forts, both impressive and imposing in their own way. Take an evening camel safari through the desert dunes.
4.5* Suryagarh Palace
Includes a visit to Bikaner, including its magnificent Junagarh Fort; a morning city tour of Jaisalmer; an evening camel ride
Travel through the parched landscape of the Thar Desert to the oasis of Manvar, where you can cross the sands by jeep or camel.
4* Manvar Resort
Includes an afternoon camel safari
Arrive in the regal town of Rohet, from where you’ll take a day trip to the Blue City of Jodhpur and marvel the dominating fortress of Mehrangarh.
4* Rohet Garh
Includes an afternoon jeep safari to Bishnoi Village; an excursion to Jodhpur city
Check in to your stunning heritage hotel in Deogarh, a former palace and family residence. Take a jeep safari through the village and meet the friendly locals.
4* Deogarh Mahal
Evening jeep safari in the local village
Slow down the pace in romantic Udaipur and watch the sun set over the lake. Visit the glittering city palace, with its gorgeous lake views, and take a look around the ornate Jagdish Temple.
4* Radisson Blu
Includes a tour of Udaipur City; a late-afternoon boat ride on Lake Pichola
Board your flight back to Delhi and enjoy your last night in incredible India.
4* Le Meridien
Depart Delhi and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.