Rocky Mountaineer: Journey through the clouds explorer with Alaska Cruise
Take to the skies in a helicopter for far-reaching views of Kananaskis
Includes return economy airfares
16 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Hop onboard the iconic Rocky Mountaineer train for an unforgettable journey past Western Canada’s endless mountain peaks and glistening glaciers.
Starting in Calgary, you’ll explore the stunning scenery of Banff, Lake Louise’s eponymous lake and the creeping Icefields Parkway, before setting sail on an icy cruise past the dramatic scenery of Alaska’s Inside Passage, Glacier Bay National Park and the Mendenhall Glacier.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Spend two days admiring the beautiful scenery from the iconic Rocky Mountaineer train
- Jump onboard a six-wheel drive Ice Explorer vehicle for a tour of the Athabasca Glacier
- Take to the skies in a helicopter for far-reaching views of Kananaskis
- Cruise the Inside Passage to Alaska on board the ms Nieuw Amsterdam, stopping to admire the glaciers and Icefields on the way
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 7 nights in 4-4.5* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 2 days on-board the Rocky Mountaineer
- Summit Helicopter tour of Kananaskis
- Banff Gondola ride
- Full day Banff tour
- Icefields Parkway & Yoho Park tours
- Ice Explorer ride on Athabasca Glacier
- 7-night Alaska cruise on board the ms Nieuw Amsterdam
- All transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Time difference: GMT-7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), available online.
- Travel Authorization (eTA). Speak to your Travel Butler for further information
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.