Enjoy panoramic views of glacier-fed lakes, crashing waterfalls and snowy mountains in comfort on the Rocky Mountaineer train. Your trip will be rounded off in style with an unforgettable helicopter ride – the best way to appreciate the sheer scale and beauty of the Rocky Mountains.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the natural surroundings and urban jewels of cosmopolitan Vancouver
- Ride the iconic Rocky Mountaineer train through stunning mountain scenery
- The countless natural wonders of Jasper National Park
- Soar above the Rockies on a helicopter tour
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 7 nights in 4.5* hotels & hand-picked local gems
- 2 days on-board the Rocky Mountaineer
- Banff and Jasper tours
- Icefields Parkway and Yoho Park tours
- Helicopter flightseeing
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
- Please note the Rocky Mountaineer runs 17 April - 12 October only, due to weather conditions
Fly from UK to Kamloops
Leave Vancouver and take your seat on board the celebrated Rocky Mountaineer. Enjoy two days on board this iconic train, taking in with dazzling views of lake shores, mountain peaks and winding canyons.
3.5* Coast Kamloops Hotel (or similar)
Includes two days on board the Rocky Mountaineer
After your night in Kamloops, re-board the Rocky Mountaineer and follow the North Thompson River through the mountains to Jasper National Park, where you’ll tour the mountain wilderness, then enjoy some free time in pretty Jasper town.
3.5* Marmot Lodge
Includes a Jasper highlights tour
Travel along the picturesque Icefields Parkway to gorgeous Lake Louise, stopping to ride a specially-designed Ice Explorer onto the Athabasca Glacier.
4.5* Fairmont Chateau, Lake Louise
Includes Icefields Parkway tour
Explore the natural wonders and snowy peaks of Yoho National Park, including the striking Emerald Lake, and then continue to Banff where you’ll spend the evening.
3.5* Banff Caribou Lodge
Includes Yoho Park tour
Take a gondola ride to the summit of Sulphur Mountain, and then it’s time for the grand finale: a magical helicopter tour over the Rockies.
3.5* International Hotel Calgary
Includes Banff tour and helicopter flightseeing
Depart Calgary and return to the UK
Book by 31st October 2016 and SAVE up to £400 per person
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.