Rock, Reef & Rainforest
Hike among the ancient forests of the Daintree, filled with native wildlife
Includes return economy airfares
14 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Take in three of Australia’s must-see attractions – the huge sandstone monolith of Uluru in the Red Centre, ...
... the vibrant corals and tropical fish of the Great Barrier Reef and the 120million-year-old trees of the Daintree Rainforest – on this diverse Journey. Starting in the Northern Territory, you’ll discover the desert’s dusty rock formations before flying to Port Douglas to explore the beaches, rainforests and gorges of northern Queensland.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Head into the Red Centre and soak up the Outback scenery
- Watch the illuminations twinkle at the Field of Light installation at the base of Uluru
- Set sail to the Outer Great Barrier Reef and snorkel among colourful fish
- Hike among the ancient forests of the Daintree, filled with native wildlife
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights & internal flights
- 10 nights 4-4.5* hotels
- 7 days’ car hire
- Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
- A Night at Field of Light
- All transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Alice Springs Airport (ASP)
- Time difference: GMT+9.5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 20 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.