Roaming Route 66
Drive one of the world’s most famous road trip routes
Includes return economy airfares
20 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Drive down America’s most famous highway, Route 66, travelling from Chicago to Los Angeles through incredible natural landscapes, ...
... desert towns and spectacular modern cities. Along the way you’ll stop off at dusty, cactus-filled national parks, take in impressive mountain views and view one of the best preserved meteorite craters in the world.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Drive one of the world’s most famous road trip routes
- Admire far-reaching views of the Grand Canyon
- Try your luck in the casinos of the Las Vegas Strip
- Pose with the Hollywood sign in Los Angeles
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Direct international flights
- 18 nights in 4–4.5* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 16 days' car hire
- Helicopter Excursion with Grand Canyon Landing
- Airport transfers
- One-way fee, payable locally
Need to know+
- Arrives: Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 9 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.