Reef to Reef
Snorkel, drive or take a glass-bottomed boat to get better acquainted with the fish. Don’t forget the land-dwelling species – you’ll meet the possums and koalas of Kangaroo Island and the delightful quokkas of Rottnest Island too.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Dive the crystal clear waters of the Ningaloo Reef, and look out for humpback whales
- Meet the friendly quokkas on beautiful Rottnest Island, surrounded by white sand beaches
- Discover the wildlife of Kangaroo Island, home to kangaroos, koalas and echidnas
- Spend 4 nights cruising the Great Barrier Reef, visiting the islands and exploring the corals
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Authentic local experiences
- All international & internal flights
- 11 nights in 5* hotels & hand-picked local gems
- 7 days car hire
- Rottnest Express Ferry
- 3-night Sail, Snorkel & Dive Getaway
- Kangaroo Island return ferry
- Kangaroo Island Day Tour
- 4-night Cairns Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Perth Airport (PER)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: around 20 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
- The Reef Cruises have seasonal departure dates, please ask your travel consultant for more information
Fly from UK to Perth
Arrive in Perth and sail across to the beaches of Rottnest Island, home to the adorable quokka, the unique marsupial known for its friendly disposition and cheeky grin.
5* Hyatt Regency Perth
Rottnest Express to Rottnest Island
Fly to Learmouth and spend three nights exploring the Ningaloo Reef by snorkel or kayak. Walk along sparkling white beaches and look out for dugongs and dolphins splashing in the waves.
3.5* Ningaloo Reef Resort
3 night Sail, Snorkel & Dive Getaway
Fly to Adelaide and discover the kangaroos, koalas, wallabies and possums on Kangaroo Island, a wildlife haven with 891 species of plant and 46 endemic animals.
5* Mayfair Hotel
Drive to Cape Jervis and discover the kangaroos, koalas, wallabies and possums on Kangaroo Island, a wildlife haven with 891 species of plant and 46 endemic animals.
5* Sea Dragon Lodge
1 day Kangaroo Island Discovery tour
Continue to Cairns for the night. Here you can take a walk along the sunny esplanade, take a dip in the lagoon, or try out one of the many exciting restaurants and bars along the seafront.
4* Mantra Esplanade Cairns
Great Barrier Reef
Hop onboard a four night snorkelling trip cruising the islands and towns of the Great Barrier Reef. Dive beneath the waves and discover a world of giant clams, sea turtles, rays and fish among the colourful corals.
4 night Liveaboard - Snorkeling trip
Spend your last two nights among the cafes, galleries and boutiques of laid-back Port Douglas, where you’ll find a glorious beach as well as some historical architecture and a delightful small-town atmosphere.
5* Thala Beach Nature Reserve
Depart Port Douglas and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.