Queensland Coastal Self Drive
Explore the verdant lowland coastal rainforest of Daintree
Includes return economy airfares
20 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Discover the spectacular natural beauty and unique attractions of Queensland’s stunning coast on this exhilarating self-drive Journey.
At every stop you’ll be greeted by endless beaches, breathtaking landscapes and laid-back towns – soak up Queensland’s coastal charm and uncover all this region has to offer.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Ride the waves or relax on the beach in striking Surfers Paradise
- Tour the coloured lakes and crystal-clear rivers of Fraser Island
- Uncover the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef
- Explore the verdant lowland coastal rainforest of Daintree
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 16 nights in 4–5* hotels
- 14 days car hire
- Boat transfers from Hervey Bay to Fraser Island
- 4x4 Beauty Spots tour of Fraser Island
- Boat transfer from Airlie Beach to Hamilton Island
- Great Barrier Reef Adventure
- Cape Tribulation & Daintree tour
Need to know+
- Arrives: Brisbane Airport (BNE)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.