Queensland Coast & Reef
Take in the rugged scenery and coloured sands of the Great Beach Drive from Noosa
Includes return economy airfares
21 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Cruise the fish-rich waters of the Great Barrier Reef and dive down among the corals to see if you can spot the reef sharks, ...
... wrasse and rays that call this vast ecosystem home. You’ll have plenty of time for above ground adventures too – from trekking in lush rainforests to lazing on soft white beaches, plus exploring two of Queensland’s liveliest cities.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Set sail on a 7-night cruise taking in the best islands, corals and beaches of the Great Barrier Reef
- Spend the day meeting the kangaroos, koalas and emus of Australia Zoo
- Take in the rugged scenery and coloured sands of the Great Beach Drive from Noosa
- Hand feed wild dolphins and learn more about their behaviour in Tangalooma
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 10 nights in 4-5* hotels
- 4 days' car hire
- 7 night Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Dolphin Adventure tour
- Australia Zoo one day entry
- Great Beach Drive
- All transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Cairns Airport (CNS)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.