Queensland by Campervan
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... vibrant surfing towns and stunning natural wonders along the way. We’ve made some suggestions, but you are free to design your own itinerary, stopping off where you like for as long as you like. So what are you waiting for? Hit the road and discover the delights of coastal Queensland.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Sip on cappuccinos or cocktails in Brisbane’s cool cafes and bars
- Set off on the ultimate adventure – a road trip through some of Australia’s best coastal scenery
- See Australia’s native wildlife on a koala and river cruise
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 1 night in a 4.5* hotel
- 12 days’ campervan hire
- 2 berth vehicle with bathroom
- Campervan inclusive pack
- Koala and river cruise
- Arrival airport transfer
Need to know
- Arrives: Cairns Airport (CNS)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 21 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to
Here you can wander along the sunny esplanade, take a dip in the lagoon, perfect for those hot summer evenings, or try out one of the many exciting restaurants and bars along the seafront. If you have time, perhaps pop in to Cairns’ Botanic Gardens, home to plenty of lush tropical plants, and filled with information about how indigenous species are used by the Aboriginal people. While you’re here, don’t miss exploring the Great Barrier Reef, be it by snorkel, boat, semi-sub or seaplane.
4.5* Pacific Hotel Cairns
The beauty of this Journey is that you can choose your own route, stopping as and when you like. You can swim in the freshwater lakes and creeks of Fraser Island, laze on the beautiful white sands of Whitehaven Beach and soar high on a hot-air balloon ride over Port Douglas. Or why not jump on board a boat and sail to one of the world’s most beautiful beaches at Whitehaven, looking out for whales in the warm turquoise waters of Hamilton Island? Bring your camera for your Koala and River Cruise in Brisbane where you’ll get up close to the loveable residents of the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
Britz Venturer Campervan
Koala and River cruise