Queensland by Campervan
... vibrant surfing towns and stunning natural wonders along the way. We’ve made some suggestions, but you are free to design your own itinerary, stopping off where you like for as long as you like. So what are you waiting for? Hit the road and discover the delights of coastal Queensland.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Sip on cappuccinos or cocktails in Brisbane’s cool cafes and bars
- Set off on the ultimate adventure – a road trip through some of Australia’s best coastal scenery
- See Australia’s native wildlife on a koala and river cruise
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 1 night in a 4* hotel
- 12 days’ campervan hire
- 2 berth vehicle with bathroom
- Koala and river cruise
- Arrival airport transfer
Need to know
- Arrives: Brisbane Airport (BNE)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to
You can join in too with a spot of kayaking or rock climbing, or simply hang out in the fabulous coffee shops and arty cafes. Perhaps wander through the world-class galleries before enjoying an alfresco meal in the sunshine, chilled glass of wine in hand. For a touch of the cute factor, consider the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary where you can get up close to Australia’s most popular native animals, pose for photos with the koalas and hand-feed kangaroos.
4.5* Oaks Felix
Pick up your campervan and begin exploring. The beauty of this Journey is that you can choose your own route, stopping as and when you like. You can swim in the freshwater lakes and creeks of Fraser Island, laze on the beautiful white sands of Whitehaven Beach and soar high on a hot-air balloon ride over Cairns or Port Douglas. Or why not jump onboard a boat and sail to one of the world’s most beautiful beaches at Whitehaven, looking out for whales in the warm turquoise waters of Hamilton Island? Perhaps snorkel the Great Barrier Reef or learn to dive, before finishing your Journey in Cairns.
Britz Venturer Campervan
11 nights / 12 days campervan hire Koala and River cruise
Depart Cairns and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.