Quebec Cities & Scenery
Get outside & get active among the gorgeous Laurentian Mountains
Includes return economy airfares
13 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Explore the wonders of Quebec with this exciting journey, taking in the region’s top cities, ...
... most beautiful scenery and all the outdoor adventure that go with them. From the animated vibe of downtown Montreal to the charming streets of Quebec City’s quaint Old Town, all via the superb mountain scenery of Mont Tremblant, and the whales of Tadoussac, this dynamic journey has it all.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Walk the walls & soak up the history of delightful Quebec City
- Admire the spectacular vistas from Mont Tremblant
- Get outside & get active among the gorgeous Laurentian Mountains
- Set sail on a whale watching cruise in Tadoussac
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 11 nights in 4-5* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 11 days' car hire
- Quebec City Tour
- Whale Watching in Tadoussac
Need to know+
- Arrives: Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), available online
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 7 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.