Philippine Island Explorer
Explore the historic forts and churches of downtown Manila
Includes return economy airfares
14 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Island hop around the beautiful beaches of the Philippines, swim in the warm seas and spot colourful fish on this varied Journey.
You’ll take in the historic streets of downtown Manila, the pristine white-sand beaches of Cebu, the vibrant coral reefs of Panglao Island and the tropical paradise of Pamilican Island, where you’ll look out for whales and dolphins offshore.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Try out the local delicacies in Cebu’s many restaurants
- Dive or snorkel among colourful fish off Panglao Island
- Spot whales and dolphins on Pamilacan Island
- Explore the historic forts and churches of downtown Manila
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international & internal flights
- 11 nights in 4-5* hotels
- Whale and dolphin watching on Pamilacan Island
- All transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Mactan International Airport (CEB)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a tourist visa for stays of up to 30 days
- Language: Filipino, English
- Currency: Philippine peso (PHP)
- Flying time from UK: around 17 hours, via Dubai
- Plug type: 2 prong, flat blade plug
- Voltage: 220V / 60 cycles
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.