Philippine Island Explorer
You’ll take in the historic streets of downtown Manila, the pristine white-sand beaches of Cebu, the vibrant coral reefs of Panglao Island and the tropical paradise of Pamilican Island, where you’ll look out for whales and dolphins offshore.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the historic forts and churches of downtown Manila
- Try out the local delicacies in Cebu’s many restaurants
- Dive or snorkel among colourful fish off Panglao Island
- Spot whales and dolphins on Pamilacan Island
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 12 nights in 4-5* hotels
- Whale and dolphin watching on Pamilacan Island
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a tourist visa for stays of up to 30 days
- Language: Filipino, English
- Currency: Philippine peso (PHP)
- Flying time from UK: around 17 hours, via Dubai
- Plug type: 2 prong, flat blade plug
- Voltage: 220V / 60 cycles
Fly from UK to Manila
Explore the vibrant streets of Manila, taking in the historic Fort Santiago, the bustling Plaza Miranda and the delicious scents that waft through the world’s largest Chinatown.
5* Pan Pacific Manila
At the heart of all the cultural action Cebu is home to gorgeous tropical beaches and a lively bar and restaurant scene. Why not have a go at scuba diving among the corals?
5* Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort & Spa
Chill out among the swanky hotels and restaurants of Panglao Island, sip cocktails as the sun sinks and set sail on a whale and dolphin watching cruise to Pamilacan Island.
4* Amorita Resort
Whale and dolphin watching on Pamilacan Island
Return to Manila for the night. Take the chance to tick off any attractions you missed out, try out one of the restaurants, or stock up on souvenirs at the markets.
5* Pan Pacific Manila
Depart Manila and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.