This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... with a smattering of Manila’s history thrown in too. Awaken your sense of adventure as you swim in a waterfall and snorkel your way around the rugged coastline of Boracay and its surrounding islands on a fabulous beach-hopping cruise.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Discover Manila’s history with a tour of the walled old town
- Admire the towering karst peaks in gorgeous El Nido
- Laze on the fine white sands of Boracay’s beaches
- Head out to sea on an island-hopping cruise
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights with Philippine Airlines & internal flights
- 11 nights in 4-5* hotels
- Manila city tour
- Pagsanjan Falls tour
- Island Hopping excursion
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a tourist visa for stays of up to 30 days
- Language: Filipino, English
- Currency: Philippine peso (PHP)
- Flying time from UK: around 17 hours, via Dubai
- Plug type: 2 prong, flat blade plug
- Voltage: 220V / 60 cycles
Fly from UK to
Arrive in Manila and tour the city sights. Admire the old walled city of Intramuros with its leafy streets and historic houses, founded in 1571. It’s a real contrast to the sprawling multicultural city outside. If colonial buildings are your bag, then also try Fort Santiago, one of the most majestic buildings in town. Don’t forget to check out pretty San Agustin Church with its apricot coloured front, and be sure to try the tasty local cuisine, where the strong Spanish influence shines through. Finally, head to San Miguel to see where the eponymous beer originated.
5* Pan Pacific Manila
Manila City Tour - 8:30am Pagsanjan Falls Tour SIV – 8:30am
Fly on to El Nido on the island of Palawan, part of a 1780 island archipelago. Filled with the towering karst peaks that are found all over Indochina, El Nido’s beaches and clear azure seas draw sun-worshippers and beach lovers as well as diving enthusiasts from all over the world. Nido is the Spanish word for nest, and El Nido is named after the numerous swift nests found here. Activities abound – try rock climbing on the karsts, sea kayaking or make a visit to the Bacuit archipelago with its spectacular cliffs and jungle-covered rocky outcrops.
4* El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island
Continue on to totally tropical Boracay, a small island just 7 by 0.5 kilometres in size. Its aptly-named White Beach is unsurprisingly covered in soft powder white sand, perfect for the beach connoisseurs among us. Sail across the warm sea from island to island, testing out all the luscious beaches on an island-hopping cruise. Visit shell-covered Puka Beach and snorkel various reefs and islands including Crocodile Island, so-called because it looks like a sleeping crocodile.
5* The District Boracay
Island hopping tour with Filipino-style BBQ – 10:00am