... with a smattering of Manila’s history thrown in too. Awaken your sense of adventure as you swim in a waterfall and snorkel your way around the rugged coastline of Boracay and its surrounding islands on a fabulous beach-hopping cruise.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Discover Manila’s history with a tour of the walled old town
- Admire the towering karst peaks in gorgeous El Nido
- Laze on the fine white sands of Boracay’s beaches
- Head out to sea on an island-hopping cruise
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 11 nights in 4-5* hotels
- Manila city tour
- Pagsanjan Falls tour
- Island Hopping excursion
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a tourist visa for stays of up to 30 days
- Language: Filipino, English
- Currency: Philippine peso (PHP)
- Flying time from UK: around 17 hours, via Dubai
- Plug type: 2 prong, flat blade plug
- Voltage: 220V / 60 cycles
Fly from UK to Manila
Arrive in Manila and tour the city sights. Admire the old walled city of Intramuros with its leafy streets and colonial houses.
5* Pan Pacific Manila
Manila City Tour - 8:30am Pagsanjan Falls Tour SIV – 8:30am
Fly on to El Nido on the island of Palawan. Filled with towering karst peaks, El Nido’s beaches and clear azure seas draw sun worshippers and beach lovers as well as diving enthusiasts from all over the world.
4* El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island
Continue on to totally tropical Boracay, a small island just 7 by 0.5 kilometres in size. Hop across the warm sea from island to island, testing out the luscious beaches.
5* The District Boracay
Island hopping tour with Filipino-style BBQ – 10:00am
Depart Boracay and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.