This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... spot wildlife at our exclusive G Lodge Amazon, sample the diverse cuisine Peru is known for.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the world famous Inca Trail
- Admire the dramatic scenery of the Amazon Jungle
- Sail the waters of Lake Titicaca
- Stand in awe with your first glimpse of Machu Picchu
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International and internal flights
- Floating islands of Uros visit
- Lake Titicaca guided tour and homestay
- Cusco stay
- Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour with visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project (full-day)
- Lunch at the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4-day)
- Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (3-day)
- Guided excursions with naturalists
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- 14 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners. (Allow USD200-320 for meals not included.)
- Public bus, private van, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, expert jungle guide in Amazon
- Hotels/guesthouses (8 nts), camping (3 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), homestay (1 nt)
Need to know
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
Arrive at any time.
Fly to Juliaca then take a short bus ride to Puno, on the shores of Lake Titicaca.
Enjoy a guided tour of Lake Titicaca and a homestay in a small village.
Visit the floating islands of Uros before returning to Puno. Opt to visit to Sillustani burial site.
Hop on the bus for a full day's drive to Cusco.
Enjoy a full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins.
Return to the Sacred Valley with the CEO to visit the sites of the Maras Salt Mines and Moray. Spend the evening in Cusco.
Enjoy an included tour of the archaeological sites around Cusco, including Saqsaywaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, and Tambomachay
Travel by van to Ollantaytambo to catch the scenic train to Aguas Calientes
Enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu. Opt to visit the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco in the evening.
Enjoy a free day to explore Cusco or relax.
Fly to Puerto Maldonado, deep in the lowlands of the Amazon Jungle.
Enjoy guided excursions led by expert naturalists to spot wildlife at nearby oxbow lakes and clay licks.
Fly back to Lima for an optional final dinner and night out.
Depart at any time.