Pacific Coast Highway in Luxury
Drive the wild and winding coastal road of the Pacific Highway
Includes return economy airfares
16 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Drive the wild coastal road of the Pacific Coast Highway, stopping off at such sun-drenched cities as San Francisco, ...
... Santa Barbara and Santa Monica, where it’s wide golden beaches and top notch dining galore. And don’t forget the Napa Valley where you can sip on a cool glass of wine and tuck into a gourmet dinner overlooking the vineyards.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Marvel at sheer size of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
- Enjoy a romantic gourmet dinner aboard the Napa Valley Wine Train
- Drive the wild and winding coastal road of the Pacific Highway
- Soak up the rays along the shores of sun-kissed San Diego
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 14 nights in 4.5-5* hotels
- 11 days' car hire
- Napa Valley Wine Train dinner tour
- Transfers in San Francisco aboard a private vehicle
Need to know+
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 11 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
- A one-way fee applies for the car hire in this Journey in the months of July & August; please ask us for details
- Travel in Style: Upgrade to business class flights for an extra £2737pp
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.