Orlando to the Keys
America’s Sunshine State certainly lives up to its reputation so prepare yourself for a rollercoaster experience you won’t forget with this sensational self-drive journey.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Orlando – crammed with water parks and designer shops
- Fun-filled theme parks including the exhilarating Universal Studios
- Miami’s glamorous beaches and beautiful people
- Laid-back islands and year-round sunshine in the Florida Keys
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 14 nights in our best-selling 4–5* hotels
- 14 days car hire
- Universal Studios 2-Park bonus ticket
- Miami city tour
- Old Town Trolley tour of Key West
Need to know
- Arrives: Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 9 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to Orlando
Enjoy the world-famous attractions in thrill-seeking Orlando. Visit Universal Studios, shop up a storm in the designer boutiques and outlets and cool off with a dip in one of the many water parks.
4* Melia Orlando Suite Hotel
Universal Studios 2-Park Bonus Ticket Car Hire
It’s time to relax in the glamourous beachside city of Miami. Go on a boat tour of the Everglades and Biscayne Bay, then slap on your swimsuit and hit Miami Beach – don’t forget the sunscreen!
4* Royal palm South Beach
Everglades & Biscayne Bay boat tour
Begin your drive down the Overseas Highway to the glorious Florida Keys. Soak up the laid-back vibe of Duck Key, a small secluded island with a delightful sandy beach and plenty of fishing and snorkelling opportunities.
4* Hawks Cay Resort
Explore the turquoise waters of Key West and discover the best of the Old Town on a trolley tour.
4* Ocean Key Resort & Spa
Old Town Trolley Tour
Round off your trip in the village of Islamorada, self-proclaimed sportfishing capital of the world.
4* Cheeca Lodge and Spa
Depart Islamorada and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.