Ontario Lakes, Falls & Mountains
Explore the peaceful Algonquin Provincial Park by bike
Includes return economy airfares
12 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Explore the great outdoors in Ontario with the whole family on this adventure-filled Journey, ...
... taking you from the skyscrapers and food markets of Toronto to the roar of Niagara Falls. Along the way, you’ll have plenty of chances to explore the lakes and mountains by bike, canoe or on foot, or sign up to a whole manner of exciting outdoors activities.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Soar to the top of Toronto’s 457m CN Tower
- Explore the peaceful Algonquin Provincial Park by bike
- Discover the pretty scenery and mountain paths of Blue Mountain
- Feel the spray of Niagara Falls and view the thundering cascade
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 10 nights in 4* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 9 days' car hire
- CN Tower admission
- St Lawrence Market and Old Town Toronto tour
- Algonquin Outfitters Bike Riding Adventure
- Niagara Falls Adventure Pass
- Airport transfer
Need to know+
- Arrives: Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 8 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.