Ontario Lakes, Falls & Mountains
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Soar to the top of Toronto’s 457m CN Tower
- Explore the peaceful Algonquin Provincial Park by bike
- Discover the pretty scenery and mountain paths of Blue Mountain
- Feel the spray of Niagara Falls and view the thundering cascade
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 10 nights in 4* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 9 days' car hire
- CN Tower admission
- St Lawrence Market and Old Town Toronto tour
- Algonquin Outfitters Bike Riding Adventure
- Niagara Falls Adventure Pass
- Airport transfer
Need to know
- Arrives: Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 8 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to
Feeling brave? Take a walk along the glass floor and see the city at your feet. Back on street level, take a walk around Old Toronto and the St Lawrence Market, sampling the tasty local delicacies as you go. This includes bagels, pierogi, sweets, cheese, and sandwiches, so make sure you’re feeling hungry!
5* Fairmont Royal York
CN Tower admission, St Lawrence Market and Old Town Toronto tour
Here, you’ll stay at the lovely Westin Trillium House, which boasts its own aquatic centre, spa and kids club, so there’s always plenty to do. When not hanging out at the hotel, there’s a plethora of activities to choose from, such as tubing, hiking, cycling, high ropes and a gondola in summer, and snowshoeing, sleigh riding and snowmobiling in winter.
4* Westin Trillium House
There are plenty of activities on offer at your family-friendly hotel, such as volleyball, basketball, tennis and all sorts of water-based activities on the lake. While you’re here, you’ll set off on your Algonquin Outfitters Bike Riding Adventure, exploring the lovely local scenery by bike. Later, why not head into Algonquin Provincial Park, where you can canoe the still waters and look out for moose, beavers and birds?
3* Hidden Valley Resort
Algonquin Outfitters Bike Riding Adventure
Your stay here includes a Niagara Falls Adventure Pass, which allows you to get close to the spray on a Hornblower Niagara Cruise, walk along the boardwalks to the very edge of the falls, go behind the mighty Horseshoe Falls and discover Niagara’s Fury, a cool interactive experience. Once you’ve had your fill of the falls, choose from a long list of activities including Niagara Botanical Gardens, go-karting and the Butterfly Conservatory.
4* Marriott Fallsview
Niagara Falls Adventure Pass