Northern Lights of the Yukon
Staying in Whitehorse, you’ll spend your nights looking for one of nature’s most impressive spectacles, and your days exploring the Yukon’s wildlife and mountains, as well as trying out some winter sports such as dog sledding and snowshoeing.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Watch the bright colours of the Northern Lights dance across the sky
- Toast marshmallows around the campfire under a multitude of stars
- Tour the town of Whitehorse and the Takhini Hot Springs
- Choose from optional activities such as dogsledding, ice fishing, flightseeing or snowshoeing
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 3 nights in hand-picked local gems
- 3-night Northern Lights of the Yukon tour
- Sightseeing tour of Whitehorse
- 3x Excursions to view the Aurora Borealis with hot drinks and snacks
- Takhini Hot Springs excursion
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Erik Neilsen Whitehorse International Airport (YXY)
- Time difference: GMT-7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), available online
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 9 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Your routeThe map is currently not available
Fly from UK to
Take a look around Whitehorse, admiring the mountain views and learning more about the city’s gold rush history. Spend your days tobogganing, snowshoeing, ice fishing and dog sledding, with trips to the Yukon Ecological Reserve and Takhini Hot Springs also included. Look out for bighorn sheep, mountain goats, mule deer and elk, then spend your nights toasting marshmallows by the campfire and heading into the darkness on further Aurora hunting excursions.
3.5* Best Western Gold Rush Inn
Sightseeing tour of Whitehorse, 3x Excursions to view the Aurora Borealis & whiteTakhini Hot Springs excursion
Depart Whitehorse and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.