Northern California in Depth
Gorge on fresh local foods and premium wines in the gorgeous Napa Valley
Includes return economy airfares
12 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Feast your eyes on the magnificent northern Californian landscape on this scenery-focused Journey taking in the hills, ...
... bridges and bay of San Francisco and the endless vineyards of the Napa Valley. Get your camera ready for the sequoia trees of Kings Canyon and the cliffs and waterfalls of Yosemite, and discover the underwater seascape of Monterey.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the hills and bay of San Francisco, taking in the iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- Gorge on fresh local foods and premium wines in the gorgeous Napa Valley
- Gaze upon mile after mile of stunning mountains, lakes and rivers in Yosemite National Park
- Discover the abundant undersea life in Monterey, and be sure to visit the aquarium
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Direct international flights
- 10 nights in 4-4.5* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 7 days' car hire
- Bay in a day & Alcatraz Tour
- Airport transfer in San Francisco
Need to know+
- Arrives: San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 11 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.