North Island by Campervan
You have the freedom to choose where you go and how long for, so what are you waiting for? Hop in your campervan and uncover the North Island at its most remote and beautiful.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Set sail to the sweeping beaches of peaceful Waiheke Island from Auckland
- Relax and unwind in Rotorua’s natural hot springs and learn more about Maori culture
- Cruise through the spectacular Bay of Islands and look out for the ‘Hole in the Rock’
- Hike, bike or kayak Lake Taupo, and perhaps visit the rock carvings at Mine Bay
- Sip on fine wines among the vineyards and wineries of picturesque Martinborough
- Choose your route through New Zealand's spectacular North Island
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 1 night in a 4.5* hotel
- 12 days campervan hire
- 2-berth vehicle with toilet & shower
- All airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Auckland Airport (AKL)
- Time difference: GMT+13
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English and Maori
- Currency: New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- Flying time from UK: around 27 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Auckland
Arrive in the vibrant city of Auckland. Soak up the sensational city and harbour views from the top of the 328-metre Sky Tower, home to the rotating Orbit 360° restaurant.
4.5* Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
Pick up your campervan and begin exploring. You have the freedom to choose your own route through the North Island’s myriad landscapes, towns and cities, stopping as and when you like.
Britz Venturer Campervan
Depart Auckland and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.