North Island by Campervan
Relax and unwind in Rotorua’s natural hot springs and learn more about Maori culture
Includes return economy airfares
16 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Set off on an epic road trip through the North Island’s vast volcanic landscapes, sticking to nobody’s timetable but your own.
You have the freedom to choose where you go and how long for, so what are you waiting for? Hop in your campervan and uncover the North Island at its most remote and beautiful.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Set sail to the sweeping beaches of peaceful Waiheke Island from Auckland
- Relax and unwind in Rotorua’s natural hot springs and learn more about Maori culture
- Cruise through the spectacular Bay of Islands and look out for the ‘Hole in the Rock’
- Hike, bike or kayak Lake Taupo, and perhaps visit the rock carvings at Mine Bay
- Sip on fine wines among the vineyards and wineries of picturesque Martinborough
- Choose your route through New Zealand's spectacular North Island
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 1 night in a 4.5* hotel
- 12 days campervan hire
- 2-berth vehicle with toilet & shower
- Campervan inclusive pack
- Airport transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Auckland Airport (AKL)
- Time difference: GMT+13
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English and Maori
- Currency: New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- Flying time from UK: around 27 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.