New Zealand by Campervan & Fiji
From the volcano-carved landscapes, sprawling farmlands and sandy white beaches of the north to the entrancing sounds, rugged coastlines and glacial valleys of the south, New Zealand has it all. Once you touch down in Fiji, you drop down a gear, adjust your watch to laid-back 'Fiji time' and relax.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the charming harbour front city of Auckland
- Visit beautiful Waiheke Island
- Choose your route through New Zealand’s spectacular North and South Islands
- Stop at iconic Milford Sound and marvel at the breathtaking beauty of this natural wonder
- Laze on Fiji’s idyllic beaches and swim in crystal clear water
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 1 night in a 4.5* hotel
- 20 days campervan hire
- 2-berth vehicle with toilet and shower
- Free entry to Waitomo Caves for the driver
- Ferry crossing from Wellington to Picton
- All airport transfers
- 4 nights in a 5* hotel in Fiji
Need to know
- Arrives: Auckland Airport (AKL)
- Time difference: GMT+13
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English and Maori
- Currency: New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- Flying time from UK: around 27 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to
Your New Zealand journey begins in the charming city of Auckland, where you’ll have a few days to soak up all this harbour city has to offer. Soak up the vibrant cafe culture, take a scenic cruise through Waitemata Harbour and enjoy the Polynesian culture. Just a 35-minute ferry ride from downtown Auckland, Waiheke Island is a beachfront retreat with beautiful surroundings. Visit the island’s beautiful vineyards, dine in one of the many relaxed restaurants and soak up the sun of the pretty beaches
4.5* Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
Collect your campervan and begin your incredible self-drive experience. Your Britz Venturer campervan combines comfort with flexibility, as well as featuring a shower and toilet, a three-burner gas stove, a sink, microwave, huge fridge/freezer and an external barbecue, ideal for a beachside meal under the stars. Navigate your own route through rolling winelands, forest-fringed lakes, rugged coastlines and snow-capped mountains, stopping when you choose for as long as you please. Why not take a dolphin cruise through the 150 islands in the Bay of Islands, go whale watching in Kaikoura, explore wineries in Martinborough or relax in the hot springs in Rotorua. Your journey includes a ferry crossing from Wellington to Picton meaning you can make your way through the unrivalled beauty of New Zealand’s North and South Islands – all at your own pace.
19 nights Britz Venturer Campervan Rental
Fly from Christchurch to Nadi, and touch down in paradise. Fiji is known for its warm, clear seas and sparkling white beaches, so lounge at the poolside or catch some rays at the beach. Perhaps treat yourself to a full body wrap at the spa or if you’re feeling adventurous, dive the clear blue waters in search of tropical fish. You can learn how to make Fijian handicrafts or simply chill out with a cool cocktail. It’s a tough life.
5* Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
Depart Nadi and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.