New Zealand by Campervan & Fiji
From the volcano-carved landscapes, sprawling farmlands and sandy white beaches of the north to the entrancing sounds, rugged coastlines and glacial valleys of the south, New Zealand has it all. Once you touch down in Fiji, you drop down a gear, adjust your watch to laid-back 'Fiji time' and relax.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the charming harbour front city of Auckland
- Visit beautiful Waiheke Island
- Choose your route through New Zealand’s spectacular North and South Islands
- Stop at iconic Milford Sound and marvel at the breathtaking beauty of this natural wonder
- Laze on Fiji’s idyllic beaches and swim in crystal clear water
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 1 night in a 4.5* hotel
- 20 days campervan hire
- 2-berth vehicle with toilet and shower
- Free entry to Waitomo Caves for the driver
- Ferry crossing from Wellington to Picton
- All airport transfers
- 4 nights in a 5* hotel in Fiji
Need to know
- Arrives: Auckland Airport (AKL)
- Time difference: GMT+13
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English and Maori
- Currency: New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- Flying time from UK: around 27 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Auckland
Your New Zealand journey begins in the charming city of Auckland, where you’ll have a few days to soak up all this harbour city has to offer.
4.5* Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
Collect your campervan and begin your incredible self-drive experience. Choose your route and marvel at the awe-inspiring landscapes and spectacular natural wonders the North and South Islands.
19 nights Britz Venturer Campervan Rental
Fly from Christchurch to Nadi, lounge at the poolside or catch some rays at the beach. Perhaps treat yourself to a full body wrap at the spa or dive the clear blue waters. It’s a tough life.
5* Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
Depart Nadi and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.