New Zealand by Campervan & Fiji
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
From the entrancing sounds, rugged coastlines and glacial valleys of the south to the volcano-carved landscapes, sprawling farmlands and sandy white beaches of the north, choose your route and prepare for the trip of a lifetime. Once you touch down in Fiji, you drop down a gear, adjust your watch to laid-back 'Fiji time' and relax.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the charming harbour front city of Auckland
- Visit beautiful Waiheke Island
- Choose your route through New Zealand’s spectacular North and South Islands
- Stop at iconic Milford Sound and marvel at the breathtaking beauty of this natural wonder
- Laze on Fiji’s idyllic beaches and swim in crystal clear water
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 1 night in a 4* hotel
- 14 nights campervan hire
- 2-berth vehicle with toilet and shower
- Campervan bonus pack,
- Ferry crossing from Picton to Wellington
- All airport transfers
- 4 nights in a 5* hotel in Fiji
Need to know
- Arrives: Auckland Airport (AKL)
- Time difference: GMT+13
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English and Maori
- Currency: New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- Flying time from UK: around 27 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to
Discover the vibrant cafe culture, take a relaxing punting trip down the Avon River and view the extensive parks and green open spaces. Being relatively flat, Christchurch is easy to cycle around, taking in such sights as the Botanic Gardens and Riccarton Bush. And don’t miss the International Antarctic Centre, an interactive exhibit allowing visitors a taste of the sub-zero conditions of the South Pole.
4* Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch
Your Britz Venturer campervan combines comfort with flexibility, as well as featuring a shower and toilet, a three-burner gas stove, a sink, microwave, huge fridge/freezer and an external barbecue, ideal for a beachside meal under the stars. Navigate your own route through rolling winelands, forest-fringed lakes, rugged coastlines and snow-capped mountains, stopping when you choose for as long as you please. Why not take a dolphin cruise through the 150 islands in the Bay of Islands, go whale watching in Kaikoura, explore wineries in Martinborough or relax in the hot springs in Rotorua? Your journey includes a ferry crossing from Picton to Wellington meaning you can make your way through the unrivalled beauty of New Zealand’s South and North Islands – all at your own pace.
9 nights Britz Venturer Campervan Rental
Fly from Auckland to Nadi, and touch down in paradise. Fiji is known for its warm, clear seas and sparkling white beaches, so lounge at the poolside or catch some rays at the beach. Perhaps treat yourself to a full body wrap at the spa or if you’re feeling adventurous, dive the clear blue waters in search of tropical fish. You can learn how to make Fijian handicrafts or simply chill out with a cool cocktail. It’s a tough life.
5* Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort