New Zealand by Campervan
From the volcano-carved landscapes, sprawling farmlands and sandy white beaches of the north to the entrancing sounds, rugged coastlines and glacial valleys of the south, choose your route and prepare for the trip of a lifetime.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the charming harbour-front city of Auckland
- Choose your route through New Zealand’s spectacular North and South Islands
- Discover this scenic country at your own pace, with the comfort of a mobile home
- Stop at iconic Milford Sound and marvel at the breathtaking beauty of this natural wonder
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 1 night in a 4.5* hotel
- 20 days campervan hire
- 2-berth vehicle with toilet and shower
- Campervan bonus pack
- Ferry crossing from Wellington to Picton
- All airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Auckland Airport (AKL)
- Time difference: GMT+13
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English and Maori
- Currency: New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- Flying time from UK: around 27 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
- Campervan hire can also be booked for Christchurch to Auckland
Fly from UK to Auckland
Your New Zealand Journey begins in the charming city of Auckland, where you’ll have a few days to soak up all this harbour city has to offer.
4.5* Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
Collect your campervan and begin your incredible self-drive experience. Choose your route and marvel at the awe-inspiring landscapes and spectacular natural wonders the North and South Islands have to offer.
Britz Venturer Campervan rental
Depart Christchurch and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.