Discover New Zealand your way with this fantastic campervan journey.
From the entrancing sounds, rugged coastlines and glacial valleys of the south to the volcano-carved landscapes, sprawling farmlands and sandy white beaches of the north, choose your route and prepare for the trip of a lifetime.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Choose your own route from Christchurch to Auckland or vice versa
- Stop at iconic Milford Sound and marvel at the breathtaking beauty of this natural wonder
- Explore the charming harbour front city of Auckland
- Visit beautiful Waiheke Island
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 1 night in a 4* hotel
- 14 nights campervan hire
- 2-berth vehicle with bathroom
- Campervan inclusive pack
- Ferry crossing from Picton to Wellington
- Airport transfer
Need to know+
- Arrives: Auckland Airport (AKL)
- Time difference: GMT+13
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English and Maori
- Currency: New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- Flying time from UK: around 27 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
- Campervan hire can also be booked for Auckland to Christchurch
- One way fees may apply
Fly from UK to Christchurch
Your New Zealand journey begins in the charming city of Christchurch, where you’ll have time to relax and soak up all this picturesque city has to offer. Discover the vibrant cafe culture, take a relaxing punting trip down the Avon River and view the extensive parks and green open spaces. Being relatively flat, Christchurch is easy to cycle around, taking in such sights as the Botanic Gardens and Riccarton Bush. And don’t miss the International Antarctic Centre, an interactive exhibit allowing visitors a taste of the sub-zero conditions of the South Pole.
Collect your campervan and begin your incredible self-drive experience. Your Britz Venturer campervan combines comfort with flexibility, as well as featuring a shower and toilet, a three-burner gas stove, a sink, microwave, huge fridge/freezer and an external barbecue, ideal for a beachside meal under the stars. Navigate your own route through rolling winelands, forest-fringed lakes, rugged coastlines and snow-capped mountains, stopping when you choose for as long as you please. Why not take a dolphin cruise through the 150 islands in the Bay of Islands, go whale watching in Kaikoura, explore wineries in Martinborough or relax in the hot springs in Rotorua? Your journey includes a ferry crossing from Picton to Wellington meaning you can make your way through the unrivalled beauty of New Zealand’s South and North Islands – all at your own pace.
Depart Auckland and return to the UK
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.