New York, Niagara & Washington
Take in the White House and the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC
Includes return economy airfares
12 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Visiting both the USA and Canada, this exciting Journey takes you from the bright lights and towering skyscrapers of New York to the impressive natural wonders of Niagara and the fascinating history of Washington DC.
On this thrilling ride through North America’s most treasured sights you’ll discover exciting cities, visit world-famous monuments and, to top it off, fly over Niagara Falls in a helicopter.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Gaze across the New York skyline from the Top of the Rock
- Find a quiet spot in Montreal’s Old Port and watch the world go by
- Watch the thundering cascade at Niagara Falls from a helicopter
- Take in the White House and the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International & internal flights
- Authentic local experiences
- 10 nights in 4* hotels
- 72-hour Freestyle New York tour
- Niagara Falls helicopter flight
- Washington DC Old Town trolley tour
- All transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Time difference: GMT-4
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 7 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.