New South Wales Food & Wine
Soar over the Hunter Valley in a hot air balloon, then enjoy a glass of champagne among the vines
Includes return economy airfares
16 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Appreciate the finer things in life with this decadent Journey, allowing you to taste the very best of New South Wales.
Fly over Sydney in a seaplane and tuck into a delicious seafood lunch, sip Semillon and indulge in a champagne balloon flight in the Hunter Valley, then relax on the remote beaches of stunning Lord Howe Island.
Some of the highlights included are:
- See the sights of Sydney by seaplane and touch down for a delicious seafood lunch
- Walk through the eucalyptus forests and dramatic rock formations of the Blue Mountains
- Soar over the Hunter Valley in a hot air balloon, then enjoy a glass of champagne among the vines
- Fly to the jungles and beaches of subtropical Lord Howe Island, 600 km east of the mainland
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 12 nights in 5* hotels
- 5 days car hire
- Seaplane flight & lunch package to Catalina in Sydney
- Hunter Valley sunrise balloon flight
- All transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.