New South Wales Food & Wine
Fly over Sydney in a seaplane and tuck into a delicious seafood lunch, sip Semillon and indulge in a champagne balloon flight in the Hunter Valley, then relax on the remote beaches of stunning Lord Howe Island.
Some of the highlights included are:
- See the sights of Sydney by seaplane and touch down for a delicious seafood lunch
- Walk through the eucalyptus forests and dramatic rock formations of the Blue Mountains
- Soar over the Hunter Valley in a hot air balloon, then enjoy a glass of champagne among the vines
- Fly to the jungles and beaches of subtropical Lord Howe Island, 600 km east of the mainland
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 12 nights in 5* hotels
- 5 days car hire
- Seaplane flight & lunch package to Catalina in Sydney
- Hunter Valley sunrise balloon flight
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Sydney
Land in Sydney and jet off on an exhilarating seaplane flight over the harbour including a delicious lunch at Catalina Restaurant Rose Bay, which specialises in fresh seafood.
5* The Langham Sydney
Includes a Seaplane flight & lunch package to Catalina
Soak up the scenic delights of the dramatic Blue Mountains, so-called due to the indigo-hued mist that emanates from the eucalyptus forests.
5* Emirates One & Only Wolgan Valley
Includes full board at the resort, including selected premium beverages during meals
Spend lazy days gazing out over golden vineyards and tasting top quality wines in the Hunter Valley, before gently floating over the vines on a peaceful hot air balloon ride.
5* Spicers Vineyards Estates
Includes a sunrise balloon flight with champagne celebration
Lord Howe Island
Leave the mainland behind and jet off to the dense forests and jagged rock formations of Lord Howe Island, 600 kilometres east of the mainland and home to rare birdlife and tropical plant-filled forests.
5* Capella Lodge
Return to Sydney for one more night. Perhaps head down to the Rocks and test out the restaurants, or head to a swanky bar or two in Darling Harbour.
5* The Langham Sydney
Depart Sydney and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.