National Parks & Canyons
Explore Monument Valley’s nature, and immerse yourself in the local indigenous culture
Includes return economy airfares
18 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Headed straight into the Wild Wild West as you explore the dusty red desert of Arizona and Utah, ...
... filled with ravines, chasms and valleys, including the mighty Grand Canyon. Spin the roulette wheel under the dazzling neon lights of Las Vegas and finish of your adventure among the lakes and mountains of picturesque Yosemite and the vibrant city of San Francisco.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Admire the Grand Canyon, one of the world’s most impressive natural wonders
- Explore Monument Valley’s nature, and immerse yourself in the local indigenous culture
- Get lost among the incredible rock formations of Zion National Park
- Enjoy a performance of one of Las Vegas’ most magical shows: Cirque du Soleil - Mystere
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International & internal flights
- 16 nights in 4–5* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 16 days' car hire
- Canyon Spirit Helicopter Ride
- Cirque du Soleil - Mystere
- Full day wine tour from San Francisco
Need to know+
- Arrives: Phoenix Sky Harbor international Airport (PHX)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.