National Parks & Canyons
... filled with ravines, chasms and valleys, including the mighty Grand Canyon. Spin the roulette wheel under the dazzling neon lights of Las Vegas and finish of your adventure among the lakes and mountains of picturesque Yosemite and the vibrant city of San Francisco.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Admire the Grand Canyon, one of the world’s most impressive natural wonders
- Explore Monument Valley’s nature, and immerse yourself in the local indigenous culture
- Get lost among the incredible rock formations of Zion National Park
- Enjoy a performance of one of Las Vegas’ most magical shows: Le Rêve
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International & internal flights
- 16 nights in 4–5* hotels & hand-picked local gems
- 16 days car hire
- Canyon Spirit Helicopter Ride
- Le Reve show at The Wynn Las Vegas
- Full day wine tour from San Francisco
Need to know
- Arrives: Phoenix Sky Harbor international Airport (PHX)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to Scottsdale
Browse Scottsdale’s historic Old Town and take some time to explore the galleries and boutiques of this swanky area, crossed by over 130 miles of canals.
5* Hyatt Regency
Nourish your soul and spirit in quirky Sedona, and admire the grand red sandstone pillars surrounded by clear streams and dramatic canyons.
4* L’Auberge de Sedona
Stay right on the edge of the yawning abyss of the Grand Canyon, then take to the skies and enjoy breath-taking views of the ravines and gorges from a helicopter.
4* El Tovar Hotel Grand Canyon
Admire the rich red hues of Monument Valley and take in the bizarre stone towers that dot the sands of this dusty landscape.
3* View Hotel
Relax on the cool blue water of Lake Powell, where boating, water-skiing, kayaking and fishing are the order of the day.
3.5* Best Western Plus
Look out for deer, elk and black bears among Bryce Canyon’s horseshoe-shaped amphitheatres and jagged spires, known as hoodoos.
Bryce Canyon Lodgebry
Zion National Park
Enter Utah’s Zion National Park, where canyons and terraces offer hikes galore. Explore this beautiful landscape by bike, on horseback or by canyoneering – it’s up to you.
4* Zion Mountain Ranch
Be dazzled by the bright lights of the Las Vegas strip, try a spin or two of the roulette wheel and take in the aquatic Le Rêve theatre show.
5* Cosmopolitan Hotel
Fly on to San Francisco, pick up your car and hike, climb, drive or ski the deep valleys, majestic meadows and vast wilderness areas of Yosemite National Park.
4* Tenaya Lodge
Finish your Journey in vibrant San Francisco and spend the day tasting the locally produced wines from the nearby Napa and Sonoma Valleys.
4* Hotel Zephyrs
Depart San Francisco and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.