Marvels of Malaysia
From the historic former trading port of Malacca with its delicious Chinese-fusion cuisine, to the bright lights and towering skyscrapers of Malaysia’s modern capital Kuala Lumpur, to the soft white sands and turquoise seas of Pangkor Laut – Malaysia is waiting to be explored.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Visit the historic port of Malacca, filled with heritage architecture and fusion cuisine
- Stroll around and admire the modernity of Malaysia’s vibrant capital, Kuala Lumpur
- Explore a local market, before creating some tasty home-cooked dishes
- Relax on perfect soft sands and turquoise seas in Pangkor Laut
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 10 nights 4.5–5* accommodation
- Local market & home cooking experience
- Suburbs of Kuala Lumpur & Batu Caves private tour
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 90 days
- Language: Standard Malay
- Currency: Malaysian ringgit (MYR)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours direct
- Plug type: Same as UK
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to Malacca
Transfer to the historic port city of Malacca, where you’ll find an intoxicating blend of heritage architecture, diverse fusion cuisine and a vibrant waterfront.
3 nights at the 5* Majestic Malacca
Return Private Transfers Kuala Lumpur to Malacca
Experience the contrast of modern Kuala Lumpur’s dominating Petronas Twin Towers with the traditional temples, colourful markets and street food stalls dotted around the city. Visit the mesmerising Batu Caves – one of Malaysia’s most important Hindu sites.
4.5* Park Royal Kuala Lumpur
Local market and home cooking experience Suburbs & Batu Caves Tour
It’s time to relax on Pangkor Laut, a rainforest-covered island off Malaysia’s west coast. Activities abound with twinkling turquoise seas, fishing, sunset cruises, kayaking and golf, or just unwind on a soft sandy beach.
Pangkor Laut Resort
Return Private Transfers Kuala Lumpur to Pangkor Laut
Depart Pangkor Laut and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.