Marvels of Malaysia
From the historic former trading port of Malacca with its delicious Chinese-fusion cuisine, to the bright lights and towering skyscrapers of Malaysia’s modern capital Kuala Lumpur, to the soft white sands and turquoise seas of Pangkor Laut – Malaysia is waiting to be explored.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Visit the historic port of Malacca, filled with heritage architecture and fusion cuisine
- Stroll around and admire the modernity of Malaysia’s vibrant capital, Kuala Lumpur
- Explore a local market, before creating some tasty home-cooked dishes
- Relax on perfect soft sands and turquoise seas in Pangkor Laut
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 10 nights 4.5–5* accommodation
- Local market & home cooking experience
- Suburbs of Kuala Lumpur & Batu Caves private tour
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 90 days
- Language: Standard Malay
- Currency: Malaysian ringgit (MYR)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours direct
- Plug type: Same as UK
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to London
Transfer to the historic port city of Malacca, where you’ll find an intoxicating blend of heritage architecture, diverse fusion cuisine and a vibrant waterfront. Wander through the winding streets of this UNESCO World Heritage site, pausing to take in the ancient landmarks and colonial structures. Chinese traders have strongly influenced the history, culture and food of Malacca, and where better to witness this than buzzing Jonker Street, lined with countless museums, souvenir shops and restaurants serving the sweet yet spicy Nyonya cuisine.
4* Double Tree by Hilton Melaka
Return Private Transfers Kuala Lumpur to Malacca
Your next stop is Malaysia’s vibrant capital, Kuala Lumpur. This modern metropolis is dominated by the impressive Petronas Twin Towers and features world-class shopping and a fantastic contemporary art scene. Nonetheless, Kuala Lumpur stays close to its ancient roots and as you stroll through the city you’ll witness traditional temples, colourful markets and street food stalls dotted around. Take a trip to a local market and taste some freshly-prepared home-cooked dishes and visit the mesmerising Batu Caves – one of Malaysia’s most important Hindu sites.
4.5* Park Royal Kuala Lumpur
Local market and home cooking experience Suburbs & Batu Caves Tour
It’s time to relax on Pangkor Laut, a rainforest-covered island off Malaysia’s west coast. Activities abound with twinkling turquoise seas allowing for fishing trips, romantic sunset cruises and sportier pursuits such as kayaking and golf. Discover the island’s tropical vegetation and fascinating wildlife on a guided jungle trek, or perhaps you’d prefer to feel the sand between your toes as you unwind on a soft sandy beach.
5* Pangkor Laut Resort
Return Private Transfers Kuala Lumpur to Pangkor Laut
Depart Pangkor Laut and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.