Marvels of Madhya Pradesh
Step back in time and take a walk through the history of this vast state, discovering the secrets of its crumbling city ruins, Buddhist stupas and atmospheric cave temples.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Join an exclusive photo-tour with a professional photographer in Delhi
- Enjoy dinner at the unique Shan e Bhopal train-themed restaurant
- Marvel at the intricate design of the Sanchi Buddhist Stupa
- Soak up the atmosphere and let the past come to life at the Mandu City Ruins
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International & internal flights
- 7 nights in 4* hotels
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- City tour of Old Delhi
- Train from Delhi to Bhopal
- Evening walking tour of Bhopal’s Old Town
- Excursion to Sanchi & Udaigiri
- Excursion to Mandu
- Services of a tour manager throughout your Journey, with airport meet & greets
- All transfers
- Journeys exclusive: Shooting with the Lenses – Delhi photo tour
- Journeys exclusive: Dinner at Shan e Bhopal Train Restaurant
Need to know
- Arrives: Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
- Time difference: GMT+5:30
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Hindi, English
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR)
- Flying time from UK: Around 9 hours
- Plug type: 3 large round pins
- Voltage: 230 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Delhi
Immerse yourself in the crazy fusion of colours, sights and sounds that make up Delhi, India’s dynamic capital. Walk the bustling streets with an expert photographer, who will help you to capture the perfect moment.
4* Le Meridien
Includes a morning city tour of Old Delhi; a Journeys exclusive: Shooting with the Lenses – Delhi photo tour
Explore the twin-lake city of Bhopal, admiring the magnificent Hindu-Mughal fusion buildings and shopping for handmade needlecrafts in the vibrant Chowk Bazaar. Take a trip to the mesmerising Buddhist stupas at Sanchi, and afterwards continue on to the rock-hewn cave shrines at Udaigiri.
4* Jehan Numa Palace
Includes the train ride from Delhi to Bhopal; an evening walking tour of Bhopal Old Town; an excursion to Sanchi & Udaigiri; a Journeys exclusive: Dinner at Shan e Bhopal Train Restaurant
Discover Dhar’s pretty hills and lake, and uncover hidden architectural gems among Mandu’s atmospheric city ruins, once used by the Mughal to host extravagant festivals.
4* Jhira Bagh Palace
Includes an excursion to Mandu
Board your internal flight back to Delhi for one last night, where you can enjoy some last-minute souvenir shopping and look back over a magical journey.
4* Le Meridien
Depart Delhi and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.