Luxury Sydney, South Queensland & Whitsundays
Discover the foodie delights of Sydney and the wines of the Hunter Valley, then kick back and appreciate the peace and quiet in your secluded countryside hotels. Finish in style with the beautiful white beaches of the Whitsunday Islands.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Take a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House and tuck into a tasting platter overlooking the harbour
- Gently soar above the vines of the Hunter Valley in a hot-air balloon and watch the sunrise
- Cool off in the fresh air of the Hinterland and listen to the sounds of the rainforest
- Discover the natural rock pools, long beaches and fascinating wildlife of Fraser Island
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 18 nights in 5* hotels
- 10 days car hire
- Sydney Opera House tour & tasting plate
- Captain’s Club Dinner cruise
- Hunter Valley sunrise balloon flight
- Fraser Island day tour
- Limousine airport transfer in Sydney
Need to know
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Sydney
Discover the delights of Sydney, including a tour of the Opera House, and tuck into a delicious tasting platter overlooking the harbour. Sit back, relax and let the twinkling lights of Sydney Harbour drift by as you indulge in to a sumptuous three-course meal on your evening dinner cruise.
5* QT Sydney
Sydney Opera House tour & tasting plate 9am Captain's Club Dinner – 7pm
Sip fine wines and feast on delicious artisan produce among the rolling vineyards of the Hunter Valley. Later, soar above the vines on a magical sunrise balloon flight.
5* Spicers Vineyard Estate
Sunrise Balloon Flight
Get away from it all among the mountains of Maryvale at Spicers Peak Lodge. Look for birds and local wildlife or just chill out by the pool with a drink, it’s up to you.
5* Spicers Peak Lodge
All-inclusive, including selected premium beverages
Head to the Hinterland and wake up to the sounds of the rainforest at the romantic Spicers Tamarind Retreat. Explore the trails by bike or on foot or perhaps take a picnic.
5* Spicers Tamarind Resort & SPA
Continue to Noosa Heads and spend the day on Fraser Island, the world’s largest sand island. Swim in brilliant blue lakes and spot dolphins and seals off the coast.
5* Peppers Noosa Resort & Spa
Fraser Island Day Tour
Cruise the crystal clear waters of Hamilton Island. Relax in your luxury resort and explore the Great Barrier Reef by snorkel or yacht. Later, relax in the spa and enjoy the fabulous gourmet cuisine.
Depart Hamilton Island and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.