Luxury Sydney, Reef & Rock
... the corals and tropical fish of the Great Barrier Reef and the giant red rock at Uluru. Ride a helicopter over Bondi Beach, sail to idyllic desert islands and dine under the stars on this varied Journey.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Fly over Sydney Harbour Bridge and watch the water glitter below you.
- Discover the misty eucalyptus forests that give the Blue Mountains their name
- Snorkel the warm waters of the Great Barrier Reef and look out for colourful fish
- Watch the sunset over Uluru and dine out in the open desert
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 11 nights in 5* hotels
- Sydney Heli Grand Tour
- Blue Mountains Deluxe Day
- Aquarius Low Isles tour
- Uluru highlights tour
- Sounds of Silence Dinner
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+11
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Sydney
See Sydney in style as you take to the skies for a helicopter tour of the city. Spend a day exploring the forests of the Blue Mountains, including the dramatic peaks of the Three Sisters.
5* QT Sydney
Sydney Heli Grand Tour Blue Mountains Deluxe Day
Arrive in Port Douglas, grab your snorkel and flippers and set sail to the Low Isles of the Great Barrier Reef, where pristine beaches, world-class snorkelling and a glass-bottomed boat trip await.
5* Thala Beach Lodge
Aquarius Low Isles tour
Fly on to the giant sandstone rock at Uluru, learn about its aboriginal significance and watch its colours change as the sun sets. Later, dine out in the desert under a blanket of stars.
5* Sails in the Desert
Uluru highlights tour Sounds of Silence Dinner
Depart Uluru and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.