Set off on a luxury adventure through Singapore and Malaysia, staying in luxury 5* accommodation throughout.
Starting among the bright lights of Singapore, you’ll admire the fauna at the Gardens by the Bay before heading for the colonial architecture and excellent street food of Penang. Finishing with the glorious beaches of Langkawi, this is a Journey not to be missed.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Enjoy a city tour of Singapore and a visit to Gardens by the Bay
- Explore the narrow streets and shop houses of George Town
- Snorkel the clear blue waters of Pulau Payar
- Take a relaxing dinner cruise from Langkawi and watch the sunset
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 11 nights in 5* hotels
- Singapore afternoon city tour
- Gardens by the Bay 1-day pass
- Snorkelling at Pulau Payar
- Sunset dinner cruise
- All transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders
- Language: Singapore: English, Malay, Tamil, Mandarin / Malaysia: Malay, English.
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD) / Malaysian ringgit (MYR)
- Flying time from UK: around 13½ hours direct
- Plug type: Same as the UK
- Voltage: Singapore: 230V / Malaysia: 230V
Fly from UK to Singapore
Welcome to Singapore, one of the most exciting cities in the world. Here, get your bearings with an afternoon city tour by car, taking in the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Singapore Cricket Club, historic Parliament House and the National Gallery Singapore. Check out the views of Marina Bay, Thian Hock Keng Temple and talk a walk around the Singapore Botanic Gardens. The next day, head for the Gardens by the Bay and admire the orchids and pitcher plants, as well as one of the world’s tallest indoor waterfalls.
Fly on to Penang, an island off the coast of the Malaysian peninsula. Here you’ll find pretty beaches, a rich history, and the quirky capital George Town, which is a World Heritage site due to its extensive collection of 19th century colonial architecture. While in Penang, you’ll take the ferry to Pulau Payar, where the crystal clear water is home to plenty of multi-coloured fish and corals. So what are you waiting for? Grab your snorkel, dive in, and explore the underwater world.
Time for your final stop, Langkawi, which you’ll reach by ferry. Langkawi is a beach lover’s paradise made up of white sand beaches and warm, turquoise seas, as well as a smattering of temples and swanky beach hotels. The interior here is carpeted in lush rainforest and dotted with caves and plunging waterfalls, a great place to explore. Swim in clear waters, laze on soft sands, hike the jungle trails, sail through mangrove forests and explore twisted rock formations.
Depart Langkawi and return to the UK
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.