Luxury Highlights of the Philippines
... the paradise beaches and coral reefs of Boracay and the island hopping wonderland of Cebu. With plenty of time for diving, snorkelling, watersports and beach lazing, this is a balanced Journey combiningthe perfect amount of adventure, beach time and relaxation.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Check out the historic forts and churches in the Philippine capital Manila
- Laze on some of the world’s best beaches in Boracay
- Test out the buzzing bars and eclectic restaurants of Cebu
- Relax and indulge yourself in your hotel’s excellent spas and restaurants
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 10 nights in 5* hotels
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a tourist visa for stays of up to 30 days
- Language: Filipino, English
- Currency: Philippine peso (PHP)
- Flying time from UK: around 17 hours, via Dubai
- Plug type: 2 prong, flat blade plug
- Voltage: 220V / 60 cycles
Fly from UK to Manila
Touch down in Manila and check into the luxury Makati Shangri-La hotel. Spend some time exploring this multicultural city, home to the world’s largest Chinatown.
5* Makati Shangri-La
Jet off to the tiny tropical island of Boracay, where the pristine, shell-filled sands of Puka Beach await. Try some snorkelling and kite boarding or simply chill in your hotel’s opulent spa.
5* Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort & Spa
Sit back and relax on the white sandy beaches and dip your toes in the impossibly blue waters of Cebu, a great place to try island hopping between the idyllic beaches and fabulous dive sites.
5* Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort & Spa
Depart Cebu and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.