Travel the Philippines in style on this luxury Journey, taking in the hustle and bustle of historic Manila, ...
... the paradise beaches and coral reefs of Boracay and the island hopping wonderland of Cebu. With plenty of time for diving, snorkelling, watersports and beach lazing, this is a balanced Journey combiningthe perfect amount of adventure, beach time and relaxation.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Check out the historic forts and churches in the Philippine capital Manila
- Laze on some of the world’s best beaches in Boracay
- Test out the buzzing bars and eclectic restaurants of Cebu
- Relax and indulge yourself in your hotel’s excellent spas and restaurants
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights & internal flights
- 10 nights in 5* hotels
- All transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a tourist visa for stays of up to 30 days
- Language: Filipino, English
- Currency: Philippine peso (PHP)
- Flying time from UK: around 17 hours, via Dubai
- Plug type: 2 prong, flat blade plug
- Voltage: 220V / 60 cycles
Fly from UK to Manila
Touch down in Manila and check into your hotel. Spend some time exploring this multicultural city, home to the world’s largest Chinatown and the historic Fort Santiago. When not exploring the museums, people watch or have your fortune told on Plaza Miranda or watch the sunset over Manila Bay. Don’t miss the Marikina Shoe Museum, one of the largest collections of shoes in the world, many donated by celebrities and politicians.
Jet off to the tiny tropical island of Boracay, where the pristine, shell-filled sands of Puka Beach await. Alternatively, the soft power sands of White beach take some beating, while water babies can try some snorkelling around Crocodile Island. If you’re here between November and April try kiteboarding on Bulabog beach or, for something less strenuous, simply chill in your hotel’s opulent spa.
Sit back and relax on the white sandy beaches and dip your toes in the impossibly blue waters of Cebu, a great place to try island hopping between the idyllic beaches and fabulous dive sites. Back on land, the bright lights of Cebu City’s buzzing bars and eclectic restaurants are well worth a try. If diving is your bag then head to the vertical wall dives of Pescador Island, and watch the twisting slivery shapes of the sardine run.
Depart Cebu and return to the UK
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.