Luxury Highlights of Australia
Fly over Sydney aboard a seaplane, stopping in Catalina for a three course a-la-carte lunch
Includes return economy airfares
18 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Experience Australia's lavish side on this luxury Journey, taking in the iconic sights of Sydney’s gleaming harbour and the wild natural beauty of the Blue Mountains.
You’ll enjoy a stay in an opulent camp the Red Centre, which boasts views of Uluru from its rooms. Finish off back to nature with a couple of nights in the Daintree Rainforest and a helicopter ride over the corals and beaches of the Great Barrier Reef.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Fly over Sydney aboard a seaplane, stopping in Catalina for a three course a-la-carte lunch
- Explore the dramatic natural beauty of the Blue Mountains and surrounds
- Wake up to the red hues of Uluru at sunrise, in the Red Centre's only luxury tent hotel
- Discover Australia's tropical haven at Mossman, in the Daintree Rainforest
- Get away from it all at the stunning beaches and laid-back town of Port Douglas
- Go on a once in a lifetime helicopter ride over the breath-taking Great Barrier Reef
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 14 nights in 5* hotels
- 6 days car hire
- Seaplane flight & lunch package to Catalina in Sydney
- Quicksilver Fly & Cruise over the Great Barrier Reef
- All transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.