Luxury Highlights of Australia
You’ll enjoy a stay in an opulent camp the Red Centre, which boasts views of Uluru from its rooms. Finish off back to nature with a couple of nights in the Daintree Rainforest and a helicopter ride over the corals and beaches of the Great Barrier Reef.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Fly over Sydney aboard a seaplane, stopping in Catalina for a three course a-la-carte lunch
- Explore the dramatic natural beauty of the Blue Mountains and surrounds
- Wake up to the red hues of Uluru at sunrise, in the Red Centre's only luxury tent hotel
- Discover Australia's tropical haven at Mossman, in the Daintree Rainforest
- Get away from it all at the stunning beaches and laid-back town of Port Douglas
- Go on a once in a lifetime helicopter ride over the breath-taking Great Barrier Reef
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 14 nights in 5* hotels
- 6 days car hire
- Seaplane flight & lunch package to Catalina in Sydney
- Quicksilver Fly & Cruise over the Great Barrier Reef
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to
Cosmopolitan Sydney has something to offer for everyone, and while there’s no shortage of luxury activities to indulge in, the city itself is enough to leave anyone breathless. Stroll through the stunning Botanical Gardens, visit the Sydney Opera House, and watch the sun set over the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Indulge in world-class cuisine in one of the restaurants in Circular Quay, or perhaps take an excursion to Bondi Beach to have dinner with a view in the up-scale Icebergs Dining Room. Your Journey will also take you on a scenic seaplane flight around this magnificent city, ending with a three course a-la-carte lunch at Catalina Restaurant.
5* QT Sydney
Seaplane Flight and Lunch Package to Catalina
Transfer over to the secluded Blue Mountains in a guided sightseeing transfer which includes various picturesque stops, to explore this beautiful region a little more in depth. Once you are in the Blue Mountains themselves, explore the natural surroundings, cycle through the valleys and spot wildlife during the day, but don't forget to relax at the spa and indulge in your included gourmet meals in the evening.
5* Emirates One & Only Wolgan Valley Resort
Full board, including selected premium beverages during meals
Take in one of Australia's most iconic scenes at Uluru, a giant red sandstone monolith and sacred Aboriginal site. Learn about the history of the rock and perhaps walk around the base to learn more about its cultural significance. Wake up to beautiful views of the red sunrise hues from your luxury tented hotel, and say goodnight to the Red Centre as the purple skies of dusk envelop the desert. Throughout your stay, indulge in the included meals, accompanied by premium Australian wines, at this one-of-a-kind hotel.
5* Longitude 131
All-inclusive, including premium wines & spirits
Absorb the breathtaking beauty of Queensland's Daintree Rainforest estimated to be up to 180 million years old. Spend lazy days cooling off in the stunning Mossman River, or opt to admire the canopy views with a cocktail in hand at your luxury eco-lodge. And don’t forget to look out for wildlife too – the rainforest here is home to numerous bird species, crocodiles, insects and the strange-looking cassowary, although don’t get too close.
5* Silky Oaks Resort
Finish off your Australian adventure in Port Douglas. Take it easy and relax on the beach with a good book, or head for a spot of shopping in this laid-back town. Later on, take to the skies on your included Fly & Cruise package, soaring over the islands of the Great Barrier Reef on a thrilling helicopter ride, before joining a cruise and trying some snorkelling amongst the kaleidoscopic underwater world of corals and tropical fish.
5* Thala Beach Nature Reserve
Quicksilver Fly & Cruise package – 11:10am
Depart Port Douglas and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.