Luxury Highlights of Australia
You’ll enjoy a stay in an opulent camp the Red Centre, which boasts views of Uluru from its rooms. Finish off back to nature with a couple of nights in the Daintree Rainforest and a helicopter ride over the corals and beaches of the Great Barrier Reef.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Fly over Sydney aboard a seaplane, stopping in Catalina for a three course a-la-carte lunch
- Explore the dramatic natural beauty of the Blue Mountains and surrounds
- Wake up to the red hues of Uluru at sunrise, in the Red Centre's only luxury tent hotel
- Discover Australia's tropical haven at Mossman, in the Daintree Rainforest
- Get away from it all at the stunning beaches and laid-back town of Port Douglas
- Go on a once in a lifetime helicopter ride over the breath-taking Great Barrier Reef
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 14 nights in 5* hotels
- 6 days car hire
- Seaplane flight & lunch package to Catalina in Sydney
- Quicksilver Fly & Cruise over the Great Barrier Reef
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Sydney
See the iconic sights of Sydney from above on a thrilling seaplane flight over the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House, before tucking into a delicious lunch at a gourmet restaurant.
5* QT Sydney
Seaplane Flight and Lunch Package to Catalina
Transfer over to the secluded Blue Mountains and explore the misty peaks and lush valleys, including a walk to the dramatic Three Sisters. Look out for wallabies, dingoes and a wide variety of birdlife.
5* Emirates One & Only Wolgan Valley Resort
Full board, including selected premium beverages during meals
Wake up to beautiful views of the red sunrise hues from your luxury tented hotel, and say goodnight to the Red Centre as the purple skies of dusk envelop this sacred site.
5* Longitude 131
All-inclusive, including premium wines & spirits
Absorb the breathtaking beauty of Queensland's Daintree Rainforest and spend lazy days swimming in the Mossman River, or admiring the view with a cocktail in hand at your luxury eco-lodge.
5* Silky Oaks Resort
Finish off your Australian adventure in Port Douglas. Relax on the beach with a good book, and view the incredible Great Barrier Reef from above on a thrilling helicopter ride.
5* Thala Beach Nature Reserve
Quicksilver Fly & Cruise package – 11:10am
Depart Port Douglas and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.