Luxury East Coast in Style
Finishing with a relaxing stay on the sun-kissed beaches of Miami, you’ll stay in top-end accommodation and be treated to a memorable helicopter flight over Manhattan.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Take a look around Boston’s fine collection of museums and galleries
- Get a bird’s eye view of the New York skyline on a helicopter ride
- See Washington DC’s most famous monuments lit up by night
- Discover Miami’s best eateries and mouth-watering cuisines on a food tour
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Authentic local experiences
- International & internal flights
- 14 nights in 4-5* hotels
- Boston to New York train
- New York to Washington train
- Big Apple Helicopter tour
- DC After Dark tour
- Miami Wynwood food & art tour
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 7 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to Boston
Discover the grand architecture and rich history of Boston, take a look around the countless excellent museums and admire the prestigious Harvard University.
5* Mandarin Oriental
Take the train to New York and get exploring. Home to Central Park, the Empire State Building and Wall Street, there’s plenty to see in the city that never sleeps.
5* The London NYC
Big Apple Helicopter tour
Arrive in Washington DC and check out some of the USA’s most significant landmarks, including the White House and Capitol Hill. See the city lit up at night on an after dark tour of the sights.
4* Hotel George
DC After Dark tour
Hit the beaches of sun-soaked Miami and admire the art deco architecture. Explore the city’s culinary side on an art and food tour of the Wynwood neighbourhood.
5* Mondrian South Beach
Wynwood Art and Food tour
Depart Miami and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.