Legendary Pacific Coast
Hit Australia’s legendary Pacific Highway and explore the city highlights of Sydney and Brisbane, plus all the pretty little harbours, pastoral villages, rustic country towns and sun-kissed beaches in-between.
Some of the highlights included are:
- See the world-renowned sights of Sydney Harbour and its dazzling Opera House
- Visit the Hunter Valley’s glorious vineyards and numerous world-class wineries
- Stroll along the sweeping golden beaches of chilled Byron Bay
- Take in the bright lights and cosmopolitan vibe in contemporary Brisbane
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 14 nights in 4–5* hotels
- 10 days car hire
- Sydney Captain’s Club dinner cruise
- Hunter Valley Picnic Amongst the Vines experience
- Airport transfers in Sydney
Need to know
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Sydney
Discover the twinkling lights of Sydney’s iconic harbour on an evening dinner cruise. View the impressive arches of the famous 'Coathanger', otherwise known as Sydney Harbour Bridge.
4.5* Swissotel Sydney
Includes a Captain’s Club Dinner Cruise
Pick up your car, wind down the windows and feel the fresh sea air as you take the scenic route to the glorious Central Coast, where you’ll stay a stone’s throw away from the secluded beaches of Killcare.
5* Bells at Killcare Boutique Hotel
Just a couple of hours from Sydney, endless rolling hills and sweeping vineyards make up the lush Hunter Valley. Follow the boutique wine and food trail and sample the excellent Sémillon and Shiraz.
4.5* Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley Hotel
Includes a Picnic Amongst the Vines experience
Search for marine life in Port Stephens, the ‘dolphin capital of Australia’. Take morning tea at the Inner Lighthouse, practise your golf, tennis, scuba diving or fishing skills, ride the sand dunes or hike the trails of nearby Tomaree National Park.
4.5* Oaks Pacific Blue Resort
Catch a wave or two in laid-back Port Macquarie, where the warm weather and carefree coffee culture attracts surfers, holidaymakers and beach-goers alike.
4.5* Mantra Quayside
Wander the beaches and markets of Coffs Harbour, surrounded by acres of leafy parklands. Look out for the hard-to-miss Big Banana, a symbol of the town’s main economy.
4* BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort
Stop by fun-loving Byron Bay and stroll along the scenic coastline. Endless beaches and copious outdoor and water-based activities make Australia’s easternmost town a great leisure spot.
4* Breakfree Eco Beach
Your final stop is the shiny modern city of Brisbane, where the numerous shops, markets, restaurants and bars come alive at night, and the bright city lights reflect in the Brisbane River.
4* Adina Hotel Apartments Brisbane
Depart Brisbane and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.