Lau Discovery Cruise
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Discover remote islands and stunning reefs rarely visited by tourists
- Visit local villages and learn about island life
- Swim in some of the most pristine and clear waters the Lau Islands have to offer
- Experience an ancient turtle call ceremony
- Visit the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Have the opportunity to snorkel, dive or enjoy the glass bottom boat daily
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 10 nights accommodation on board the luxurious MV Reef Endeavour
- All meals
- Daily island stopovers and water activities
- Guided island, village and school tours
- Use of snorkelling equipment and mini gym
- Kids' Club (5-10 years)
- Transfers at the end of your cruise
Need to know
- All ages welcome
- Speak to your consultant about extending your trip pre or post tour
Set sail on you Lau Discovery Cruise. After boarding there will be a full briefing from your guide a wonderful welcome dinner as you cruise into a South Pacific sunset.
Taveuni at Lavena
Taveuni at Lavena
Explore the beautiful beach on the rugged southern coastline of Taveuni at Lavena, take an easy half hour hike to a spectacular waterfall and fresh water pool and enjoy a picnic lunch ashore while chatting to the locals.
Today, you'll reach the most northern island of Lau—Wailagilala. See the remains of a disused lighthouse, or go fishing and exploring the abundant fish life snorkelling.
Qilaqila, also known as the Bay of Islands, at the northwest end of Vanuabalavu, is renowned for its pristine waters, mushroom shaped islands, amzing scenery and pristine reefs.
Vanuabalavu is the largest island of the Lau.
Be welcomed and entertained by the people of Naikeleyaga Village on the island of Kabara known for their wood turning and Tongan heritage.
Horse-shoe shaped Totoya Island is the destination today.
Arrive in Kadavu, famous for its wildlife and underwater world.
Disembark at Port Denarau feeling refreshed and energised.