This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
With the perfect mix of culture, marine life, deserted beaches and vibrant nightspots, and covering Bali, Lombok and the smaller Gili Islands as well as the artistic hotspot of Ubud, this is a journey of discovery, delight and relaxation.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Find traditional markets and temples hidden within the modern city of Singapore
- Join a mountain biking expedition amongst Ubud’s expansive rice fields
- Visit the striking Gili Islands, replete with white sand beaches
- Discover the vibrant nightlife and boutique stores of Seminyak
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 18 nights in 4–5* hotels & hand-picked local gems
- Mountain Cycling tour in Ubud
- Private tour of Gili Air Island
- All transfers aboard a private vehicle
- All water taxis
Need to know
- Arrives: Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel
- Language: Singapore: English, Malay, Tamil, Mandarin / Indonesia: Indonesian
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD) / Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Flying time from UK: around 13½ hours direct
- Plug type: Singapore: Same as in the UK / Indonesia: Round two-prong plug
- Voltage: Singapore: 230V / Indonesia: 220V
Fly from UK to Singapore
Discover traditional temples and world-class shopping, gaze up at the towering skyscrapers and sip on a Singapore Sling or two in this hi-tech city state.
4* Park Regis Singapore
Fly on to Bali and first stop Lovina, a relaxed seaside town with deserted black beaches, playful pods of dolphins and shimmering sunsets.
Relax and unwind in the spas of Ubud, take part in a spot of yoga or perhaps just explore the smattering of museums and admire the exquisite temples.
4.5* Alila Ubud
Includes a half-day mountain cycling tour
Cross the water to luscious Lombok and the peaceful paradise beaches of Senggigi, then sail across to nearby Gili Air on a private tour.
4.5* Sudamala Suites & Villas
Includes a private tour of Gili Air Island
Hop over to the buzzing beaches of Gili Trawangan, the most cosmopolitan of the three Gili Islands. Find a shady spot and kick back with a chilled cocktail.
3.5* Hotel Vila Ombak
Chow down on tasty Balinese cuisine in Seminyak’s numerous restaurants and discover its vibrant cafes and swanky bars.
4* Sun Island Boutique Villas & Spa