Indonesian Hills & Beaches
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... with a smattering of idyllic Gili Island beaches thrown in for good measure. Raft the rivers, dive the reefs, trek the forests and explore the villages of these beautiful islands.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Discover your spiritual side in Ubud, full with pretty temples and treasure-filled galleries
- Soak up the rays or try out some watersports on Seminyak’s blissful beaches
- Snorkel with sea turtles and colourful fish on gorgeous Gili Trawangan Island
- Explore natural beauty spots and visit quaint villages along Lombok’s southwest coast
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 13 nights in 4–4.5* hotels & hand-picked local gems
- White water rafting tour in Ubud
- Lombok South West Coast tour
- All transfers aboard a private vehicle
- Water taxi from Seminyak to Gili Trawangan
Need to know
- Arrives: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 30 days
- Language: Indonesian
- Currency: Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Flying time from UK: around 16½ hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins
- Voltage: 220V/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Ubud
Immerse yourself in the peace and serenity of Ubud, the cultural heart of Bali. Inject a dash of adrenaline into your holiday with a thrilling white water rafting trip past the rice terraces and palm trees of the island’s interior.
4.5* Alila Ubud
Includes a white water rafting tour with lunch
Continue to the glossy beach town of Seminyak, where fruity cocktails, boutique shops and sensational sunsets create a heady mix of sun-drenched pursuits.
4.5* Double Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak
Take the boat across to Gili Trawangan, locally nicknamed Gili T, an island surrounded by marine life rich waters and soft sandy beaches.
4* Hotel Ombak Sunset
Explore the sweeping coves and lush hills of Senggigi and visit the traditional villages and temples on Lombok’s south west coast.
4* Jeeva Klui Resort