Indian Pacific & Wine Adventure
... with stops at the beautiful vineyards of Western Australia’s Margaret River and South Australia’s Barossa Valley along the way. Taste the wines, indulge in the fine food and watch the endless Australian vistas pass by.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the top-notch galleries, museums, cafés and bars of sunny Perth
- Tuck into an indulgent five-course meal at a Margaret River winery restaurant
- Admire the vast desert scenery as you ride the Indian Pacific train from Perth to Adelaide
- Taste the very best of the Barossa Valley’s premium wines on a tour of the vineyards
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Authentic local experiences
- 7 nights in 4.5-5* hotels
- Indian Pacific train (Gold Service)
- Yallingup Long Lunch tour
- Barossa Valley wine tour
- 3 days car hire
- All flights and transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Perth Airport (PER)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 19 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Perth
Take a relaxing stroll around Perth’s 990-acre Kings Park or tour the city’s numerous galleries and museums. Perhaps head down to seaside Fremantle for a coffee on the Cappuccino Strip.
5* Pan Pacific Perth
Drive to the beachside town of Yallingup in the picturesque Margaret River region. Check out the caves, snorkel the reefs and indulge in a five-course feast at a vineyard restaurant.
4.5* Seashells Yallingup
Top Drops Long Lunch tour
Jump onboard the Indian Pacific train, feast on gourmet meals and gaze at the vast emptiness of Australia’s desert centre drifting past the window.
2 nights onboard the Indian Pacific Train (Gold Service)
Arrive in Adelaide and wander the maze of streets of the atmospheric Laneways, each peppered with quirky cafés and bars. Take a day trip to the pretty Barossa Valley and sample the wines.
4.5* Majestic Roof Garden
Fruit of the Vine Barossa Valley wine tour
Depart Adelaide and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.