... the dusty Red Centre, tropical rainforest and the marvels of the Great Barrier Reef. With all the icons covered, you’ll have plenty of time to meet the native wildlife, sample local wines and soak up all this spectacular country has to offer.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the famous icons in the dazzling harbour city of Sydney
- Visit the spectacular Blue Mountains & taste local wines in Hunter Valley
- Get beneath the surface of Melbourne, a city that offers something to everyone
- Observe Australia’s spectacular wildlife, including the little penguins on Phillip Island
- Cruise one of the most iconic coastal drives in the world on the Great Ocean Road
- Explore the wonders of the Red Centre – from iconic Uluru to dramatic Kings Canyon
- Discover the wonders of the Daintree Rainforest – the oldest in the world
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 18 nights in our best selling 4–5* hotels
- 1 night / 2 day Blue Mountains overnight experience
- 2 night / 3 day Kings Canyon & Uluru Explorer
- 11 days car hire
- Hunter Valley Scenic Wine Tasting Day
- Phillip Island Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas day tour
- Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef day tour
- All airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+11
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts
Fly from UK to Sydney
Discover the iconic city of Sydney before visiting the tranquil Blue Mountains and the delectable Hunter Valley Wine region.
4.5* Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney
Visit the famous Hunter Valley Wine Region on your included day experience.
4.5* Harbour Rocks MGallery (Sydney)
Hunter Valley Scenic Wine Tasting Day
Explore the natural World Heritage site of the Blue Mountains.
4* Mountain Heritage Hotel
Includes a 1 night Blue Mountains Overnight Experience
Return to Sydney for one more night in this electric city, before continuing with your Australian Journey.
4.5* Harbour Rocks MGallery
Fly to laid-back Melbourne where you can enjoy the buzzing laneway cafes, chic shopping boutiques and beautiful beaches. Plus, you’ll view some of Australia’s finest wildlife on Phillip Island.
4.5* Rendezvous Grand Hotel
Includes a Phillip Island Penguins, Kangaroos & Koala tour
Explore the spectacular scenery of the Great Ocean Road – from the iconic 12 Apostles to secluded bays; this world-famous drive will take your breath away.
4.5* Captains at the Bay & 4* Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel
Return to Melbourne for a day and you can jump on the tram to the relaxed beachside suburb of St Kilda, soaking up the sun or taking a cruise along the Yarra River.
4.5* Rendezvous Grand Hotel
Fly to the outback town of Alice Springs. Spend a day enjoying the town’s main attractions and prepare for your Red Centre adventure.
4.5* Chifley Alice Springs
Includes a 3-day Kings Canyon & Uluru Explorer
Get picked up for your small group adventure to the Red Centre and spend the next few days exploring awe-inspiring landscapes and learning about the rich Aboriginal traditions.
4* Desert Gardens Hotel
Includes Kings Canyon & Uluru Explorer
It’s time to relax into life in the tropics. Port Douglas boasts dazzling beaches and sublime cuisine, not to mention the spectacular Great Barrier Reef is on your doorstep.
4.5* Freestyle Resort Port Douglas
Includes a Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef day tour
The tropical Daintree Rainforest offers the perfect laid-back retreat. Spend three days exploring the beautiful walking trails, soaking up the spectacular scenery and watching the local wildlife.
5* Silky Oaks Lodge
Depart Daintree Rainforest and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.