Hong Kong to Shanghai
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... where spectacular, natural landscapes conceal imperial monuments and where village life continues as it has for centuries.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Hike through Zhangjiajie National Park
- Enjoy a night cruise down the Tuo Jiang River
- Be mesmerized by Hong Kong
- Walk over the Chengyang Wind and Rain Bridge
- Take a walking tour of Shanghai
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Accommodation: Guesthouse (6 nights), Hotel (5 nights), Overnight sleeper train (2 nights)
- Transport: Bus, Overnight sleeper train, Public bus, Train
- Activities: Bike Rental with Local Guide, Chengyang Villages - Full Day Trek, Entry to Zhangjiajie Park, Shanghai - Walking tour, Zhangjiajie - National Park day trek
Need to know
- Group size: Min 1, Max 12
- Ages: Min 15
As there's not much time to explore Hong Kong on this itinerary we strongly recommend that you spend a few extra days here.
Arriving in Guilin, transfer by private bus to the picturesque town of Yangshuo, which has a great cafe and bar culture.
Travel by private bus from Yangshuo to Chengyang, a district consisting of eight villages in the Sanjiang Dong Autonomous County of Guangxi province.
With green waters, ancient walls, stilted houses, and lantern-lit streets, Fenghuang (Phoenix Town) is a beautifully preserved ancient town guaranteed to enchant.
Zhangjiajie is an amazing UNESCO-listed National Park covering an area of 11,900 acres.
Board a flight to Shanghai.