Highlights of Malaysia
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Stroll around Malaysia’s vibrant and modern capital, Kuala Lumpur
- Visit the historic port of Malacca, filled with heritage architecture and fusion cuisine
- Tour the tea plantations and strawberry farms of the Cameron Highlands
- Sample the freshly cooked noodles at Penang’s night markets
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 8 nights in 4* hotels
- 2-night Cameron Highlands to Penang tour
- Kuala Lumpur Street Eats tour
- Suburbs of Kuala Lumpur & Batu Caves Tour
- Malacca Tour with lunch
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 90 days
- Language: Standard Malay
- Currency: Malaysian ringgit (MYR)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours direct
- Plug type: Same as UK
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to
While you’re here you’ll take a trip to the Batu Caves, one of the most important Hindu sights in the country, as well as exploring the suburbs with your guide. Later on, you’ll get the chance to sample some of the world’s best street food on a Street Eats tour, plus spend a day in the historic port city of Malacca, filled with museums, souvenir shops and restaurants dishing up tasty local Nyonya dishes.
4* Oasia Suites
Suburbs & Batu Caves Tour Kuala Lumpur Street Eats tour Malacca Tour with lunch
Along the way, stop off at jungle streams and waterfalls, and explore the rose gardens, vegetable farms and tea plantations in the area. The next day, you’ll have some free time – perhaps try a strawberry or two at the strawberry farm, or sample the honey at a honey farm, or simply enjoy the pretty views. On your final day, you’ll be transferred to Penang.
Half day tour of the Cameron Highlands
Wander through the World Heritage-listed capital of George Town to see the merging of past and present cultural influences in the city’s architecture, festivals and restaurants. From night markets and shopping strips to some of Malaysia’s most beautiful gardens and beaches, Penang will have you as busy or as chilled as you fancy.
4* Hard Rock Hotel Penang