... Hawaii is in every way the Hawaii you envisage in your dreams. Let the vast landscapes and stunning vistas of the Volcanoes National Park take your breath away, unwind on the pristine beaches of Maui and take in the rich history of Pearl Harbor on Oahu.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Head out to sea in search of humpback whales in Maui
- Get up close to glowing lava flows with Big Island’s active volcanoes
- Gaze out over stunning volcanic landscapes in spectacular national parks
- Explore Oahu, home to state capital Honolulu and the infamous Pearl Harbor
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 14 nights in 4-5* hotels
- 9 days car hire
- Pacific Whale Foundation whale-watching tour
- Manta Ray Night Snorkel experience
- Arizona Memorial & city tour
- All airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Kahului Airport (OGG)
- Time difference: GMT-10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 19 hours
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to Maui
Welcome to sun-kissed Hawaii! Travel the scenic Road to Hana and climb to Maui’s highest peak in breathtaking Haleakalā National Park, then search for humpback whales on a whale watching cruise.
5* Hyatt Regency Maui Resort
Includes a Pacific Whale Foundation whale-watch tour
Discover the famous Volcanoes National Park on Hawaii’s Big Island. After sunset, get up close and personal with mesmerising manta rays on a night snorkel.
4* Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
Includes a Manta Ray Night Snorkel experience
Your last stop is Oahu where you can enjoy plenty of water sports and activities. Head down to Pearl Harbor to pay your respects at the USS Arizona Memorial.
4.5* Modern Honolulu Hotel
Includes an Arizona Memorial & City tour
Depart Honolulu and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.