A cluster of sun-kissed, paradisiacal islands lapped by the turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean, ...
... Hawaii is in every way the Hawaii you envisage in your dreams. Let the vast landscapes and stunning vistas of the Volcanoes National Park take your breath away, unwind on the pristine beaches of Maui and take in the rich history of Pearl Harbor on Oahu.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Snorkel the crystal clear waters of the Molokini Crater
- Get up close to glowing lava flows with Big Island’s active volcanoes
- Gaze out over stunning volcanic landscapes in spectacular national parks
- Explore Oahu, home to state capital Honolulu and the infamous Pearl Harbor
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 14 nights in 4-5* hotels
- 9 days car hire
- Molokini Morning Snorkel tour
- Manta Ray Night Snorkel experience
- Arizona Memorial & city tour
- All airport transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Kahului Airport (OGG)
- Time difference: GMT-10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 19 hours
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to Maui
Welcome to sun-kissed Hawaii! Starting in Maui, you’ll set off before breakfast in search of tropical marine life in the crescent shaped Molokini Crater, home to around 250 species of fish including triggerfish, parrotfish and Bluefin trevally. But Maui is not just about sun-soaked beaches and surfing - travel the scenic Road to Hana, stopping to view the wild seascapes, plunging waterfalls and lush rainforests along the way, and climb to Maui’s highest peak in scenic Haleakala National Park.
Discover the famous Volcanoes National Park on Hawaii’s Big Island, home to one of the world’s most active volcanoes. Hike through the hypnotic crater landscapes, walk through a lava cave and visit the historical and cultural sites, sacred to native Hawaiians. The volcanoes also cause the unusual black sands of the island’s south-eastern beaches. After sunset, get up close and personal with mesmerising manta rays on a night snorkel.
Your last stop is the island of Oahu where you can enjoy plenty of water sports and activities, as well as the vibrant town of Honolulu. Relax on the beach or head down to the palm-fringed harbour to pay your respects at the USS Arizona Memorial, marking the final resting place of those who perished on the ship when it was attacked at Pearl Harbor.
Depart Honolulu and return to the UK
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.