A cluster of sun-kissed, paradisiacal islands lapped by the turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean, ...
... Hawaii is in every way the Hawaii you envisage in your dreams. Let the vast landscapes and stunning vistas of the Volcanoes National Park take your breath away, unwind on the pristine beaches of Maui and take in the rich history of Pearl Harbor on Oahu.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Snorkel the crystal clear waters of the Molokini Crater
- Gaze out over stunning volcanic landscapes in spectacular national parks
- Explore Oahu, home to state capital Honolulu and infamous Pearl Harbor
- Discover the totally tropical waterfalls of Kauai
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 9 days' car hire
- 14 nights in 4.5-5* hotels
- Molokini Morning Snorkel tour
- Arizona Memorial & city tour
- All airport transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Kahului Airport (OGG)
- Time difference: GMT-10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 19 hours
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to Maui
Welcome to sun-kissed Hawaii! Starting in Maui, you’ll set off before breakfast in search of tropical marine life in the crescent shaped Molokini Crater, home to around 250 species of fish including triggerfish, parrotfish and Bluefin trevally. But Maui is not just about sun-soaked beaches and surfing - travel the scenic Road to Hana, stopping to view the wild seascapes, plunging waterfalls and lush rainforests along the way, and climb to Maui’s highest peak in scenic Haleakala National Park.
Arrive into Oahu where you can enjoy plenty of water sports and activities and the vibrant town of Honolulu. Relax on the beach or head down to the palm fringed harbour to pay your respects at the USS Arizona Memorial, marking the final resting place of those who perished on the ship when it was attacked in Pearl Harbor.
Natural beauty, American history and Polynesian influences come together in Kauai, the commercial and cultural centre of Kauai. Head to Kalapaki Beach for bodysurfing, windsurfing, swimming and – of course – a sunset cocktail. Brush the sand off your feet and get a hit of culture at Kilohana Plantation, the perfect place for a Hawaiian luau. Step off the beaten path at the south end of Wailua River and discover the famous Wailua Waterfalls, where you can watch the water cascade down an 80-foot drop into two streams below.
Depart Kauai and return to the UK
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.