Hanoi, Sapa & Beach
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... starting with charming Hanoi and its lakes and pagodas, continuing to the cool climes of pretty Sapa, home to traditional hill tribes, and finishing with the warm waters and soft sands of seaside Danang.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Delight in Vietnam’s delicious cuisine on a Hanoi Street Eats tour
- Discover Sapa’s quaint hill tribe villages and ethnic marketplaces
- Hike through Northern Vietnam’s rolling hills & terraced rice paddies
- Soak up the sun on the palm-fringed beaches of laid-back Danang
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 8 nights in 5* hotels
- 5-night Sapa in Style tour – Including 2 overnight trains
- Hanoi afternoon walking tour
- Street Eats tour
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Vietnamese
- Currency: Vietnamese dong (VND)
- Flying time from UK: around 20 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to Hanoi
Touch down in atmospheric Hanoi and join a fascinating walking tour through the city’s winding streets. Later, taste the fabulously aromatic street food, the best in the world.
5* Sofitel Plaza Hanoi
Includes a Hanoi afternoon walking tour; an evening Street Eats tour
Board your overnight train to Sapa, where you’ll trek to Ta Van and Lao Chai villages with a picnic lunch on the way, and visit Sapa’s ethnic markets, before taking the overnight train back to Hanoi.
2 nights on-board overnight trains & 3 nights superior accommodation in Sapa homestay
Fly to Danang, Vietnam’s fifth largest city, popular for its beautiful beaches. Visit the shrine-covered Marble Mountains, the hill station of Ba Na or perhaps just relax on the beach.
5* Furama Resort Danang