Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh
Travelling from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, this classic Vietnam Journey combines these pulsing cities with the tranquil turquoise waters of Halong Bay, the dynastic treasures of Hue and the bygone allure of Hoi An.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Cruise stunning Halong Bay in a traditional Junk boat overnight cruise
- Ride the symbolic Reunification Train overnight from Hanoi to Hue
- Fall for Hoi An’s atmospheric streets and historical charms
- Explore the dark history of the Cu Chi Tunnels
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 8 nights in our best-selling 4-5* hotels
- 1 night Halong Bay cruise
- 1 night Hanoi to Hue overnight train
- Cu Chi Tunnels tour
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Vietnamese
- Currency: Vietnamese dong (VND)
- Flying time from UK: around 20 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to Hanoi
Soak up the colonial charm of elegant Hanoi – perhaps the most graceful, atmospheric and exotic capital city in Asia.
4* Silk Path Hotel
Includes all transfers
Board a traditional junk boat in Halong Bay, where over 2,000 limestone pinnacles rise majestically from emerald green waters.
Includes one night aboard a luxury Halong Bay junk boat and all transfers
Travel the iconic Reunification Line on overnight sleeper train from Hanoi to Hue, where you can explore the town’s fascinating dynastic treasures.
5* Pilgrimage Village
Includes one night on board the overnight sleeper train from Hanoi to Hue and all transfers
Immerse yourself in a bygone era in Hoi An, a charming, old-world trading port with cobbled streets, traditional homes and tiny shop houses.
4* Anantara Hoi An Resort
Includes all transfers
Ho Chi Minh City
Fly on to bustling Ho Chi Minh, a vibrant, modern city with a haunting history. Tour the Cu Chi tunnels, once used by the Viet Cong.
4* Saigon Prince Hotel
Includes a Cu Chi Tunnels tour and all transfers
Depart Ho Chi Minh City and return to the UK
Book by 24th October 2016 and SAVE up to £362 per person
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.